HTC EVO 4G Shift

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Is anyone here running one of these on the Sprint Network?

If so, tell me what you like and dislike about it.

I have a Palm Pre that is about to give up the ghost and there is no new Pre available.

Also, if anyone is running the Samsung Epic, give me your opinions as well.

Thanks.

FL-Orange

Almost Native
Established Member
The Evo was to big for my liking. I went with the Epic for the slide out keyboard, which is very nice compared to the other keyboards, and the screen. The OLED screen is so nice compared to a lot of phones out there.

I don't regret my decision at al. The Epic does not have the HDMI connection but thbat has yet to be an issue for me.

ZFan88

Established Member
I have the Epic and it's an awesome phone. I have to have a keyboard and hate touchscreen keyboards. The screen is amazing, and it's well built overall. I'm running a custom ROM and different themes daily, so it's fast as hell and has great battery life.

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
The Evo was to big for my liking. I went with the Epic for the slide out keyboard, which is very nice compared to the other keyboards, and the screen. The OLED screen is so nice compared to a lot of phones out there.

I don't regret my decision at al. The Epic does not have the HDMI connection but thbat has yet to be an issue for me.

The HDMI is what was the deciding factor for me getting the EVO over the Epic. I also thought I would eventually stop using the physical keyboard altogether. Do you still use the keyboard?

FL-Orange

Almost Native
Established Member
The HDMI is what was the deciding factor for me getting the EVO over the Epic. I also thought I would eventually stop using the physical keyboard altogether. Do you still use the keyboard?

I use the keyboard for longer messages, for short ones or addresses I use the on-screen which has come a long way over older phones. Don't like the swype board.

I have a pc hooked up to both flat panels, probably why the HDMI thing hasn't bothered me.

The camera is very nice on the Epic as well.

Users who are viewing this thread