Hp turbo piping for sale!

ATI03COBRA

Ajizzle
Established Member
Hey guys i have had this piping for a while now and have decided that i am not going to TT my car anymore so if anyone is interested in Hp twin turbo piping i have some for sale for $450. It comes with all the piping you need except for the intercooler to intake pipe and the H Pipe. Originally it was 900 shipped. The piping has never been used and is still in the box. anyone wanting pics just let me know and ill send them to you. This does not include the headers how ever.

Thanks A.J.

Also i have a friend that has 2 57 mm garrette turbo's for sale i think 400 a piece. These are also brand new in box they just dont have the exaust housing.

mjchip

Just Some Guy
Established Member
ATI03COBRA said:
Hey guys i have had this piping for a while now and have decided that i am not going to TT my car anymore so if anyone is interested in Hp twin turbo piping i have some for sale for $450. It comes with all the piping you need except for the intercooler to intake pipe and the H Pipe. Originally it was 900 shipped. The piping has never been used and is still in the box. anyone wanting pics just let me know and ill send them to you. This does not include the headers how ever.

Thanks A.J.

Also i have a friend that has 2 57 mm garrette turbo's for sale i think 400 a piece. These are also brand new in box they just dont have the exaust housing.

AJ,

I'm looking for exactly this stuff. Email me pics to: [email protected] and if all looks good, I'll take it off your hands.

MJ

Users who are viewing this thread