Hp performance Twin 61mm Turbo Kit

Cali03Cobra

Established Member
this will include intercooler, tial q blow off valve, intercooler piping with flange for slot style BA5000 maf, turbo manifolds rear ones not stock manifolds, up pipes Garrett 61mm turbos with .82 ar back houring t3 flanges with vband outlets 2.5" downpipes that go to 3" at the transmission, Tial 38MM wastegates, and custom magnaflow exhaust. I will take $5000 for this setup. Turbos have about 2k miles on them.

Setup made 703HP 773TQ on only 15lbs of boost conservative tune through an automatic dyno sheet is in the link. Will make more on pump with a little more boost and timing. this was though the auto unlocked converter

made over 900 on 22 psi and 110 octane with more left in it.

Pictures can be found here

Photo and image hosting, free photo galleries, photo editing

This is the same setup as kevinflick03 you can see his setup here for more reference

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/turbo-cobras-247/880406-03-cobra-twin-turbo-build.html

I listed it at 5500 but i will let I lowered it to 5000 to sell it today.

Last edited:

CHIZ

GeoMetros worse nightmare
Established Member
Do you happen to have the mounting blocks for the front swaybar? I would be interested in purchasing these separte if possible.

pickup_man06

fast is never fast enough
Established Member
That sure would be nice to have...someone is gonna have a super nice setup for a good price. Good luck man

Users who are viewing this thread