How's Sheehy Ford

fledis

Established Member
I'm looking at buying a used '03 coupe w/ several mods, including pulley and chip. The car has ~3k miles and I'm concerned if it develops any probs. I've heard Sheehy is a mod friendly dealer. Will they fix the probs w/ the mods or will they cancel the warranty?
Thanks in advance.
Scott

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
You cant ever have a guarantee. If the repair is under their discretion and their own approval they probably will cover it. But if it is a repair that has to be approved by the Ford rep, ie. expensive repair, it is out of their hands and Ford will indeed void the warranty if it is linked to an aftermarket modification of the involved system.

Wicked4.6DOHC

Rattle Snake
Established Member
I know a few guys that work there, actually one of them used to a have a 99 cobra vert, before he switched to the dark side( damn f bodys) i will check with them to see if they have any Opinion on the situation!

BLACK-STANG

Established Member
:thumbsup: Ya there ok my car is there right now there do a head swap for me . They have very good service when it comes to moded stang's If you need help ask for STEVE FRANCISCO he's in sale or Lou in the service depertment. They can help you I all so got a king cobra cluth puy on there. Or iF you need a mod done call TOWER AT 301 548-9132 HE RUN'S THE PERFORMANCE DEPERTMENT AT SHEEHY.:beer:

mmars

Meet me in the twisties!
Established Member
Which Sheehy Ford? The one in Gaithersburg or Camp Springs?

--Matt

Users who are viewing this thread