Howdy. Just picked up a 99 cobra

AzDropTop

Established Member
Traded the GT.
Cobra is White/White/Charcoal
34K miles

Haven't had the chance to drive it too much yet, but so far I love the feel. It is much tighter than my 99 GT vert. Anyway.:beer:

Traveler

Two-time SVT Cobra guy
Established Member
You'll definitely enjoy it. I traded my 99 GT coupe for a 01 Cobra coupe. The handling characteristics are considerably different and the ride improvements due to the IRS felt odd to my posterior.

AzDropTop

Established Member
thanks! I'm loving it so far. took her hard through the gears for the first time yesterday and wow! What a difference. I may get into some trouble with this car.:p

Badasp5.0

Established Member
:thumbsup: Awsome car, If I ever get another cobra its gonna be a 'vert probally a '99 or a '01 they are just so awsome looking cars....Have fun ............

Big Daddy

Open Track Junkie!
Established Member
Congrats from me also AZ...you'll love it. Especially dusting all them ricers and slowmaro's and trasham's!! ;-) ;-) :D

JUST KIDDING ON THE SLOWMARO'S AND TRASHAM's GM GUYS!!

AzDropTop

Established Member
No mods as of yet! Plan on putting in a KandN after I get a baseline dyno. I'm having such a great time...:thumbsup:

Big Daddy

Open Track Junkie!
Established Member
Originally posted by AzDropTop
No mods as of yet! Plan on putting in a KandN after I get a baseline dyno. I'm having such a great time...:thumbsup:

Before you start with the modding you should check out this website and join the SVT Cobra Mustang Club. Great discounts from great vendors!!

http://www.svtcobraclub.com/mainpage.html

Hope to see you there!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread