How would you outfit your Bronco?

ccq8le

Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Party Liquor Posse
I ordered one and supposed to turn in all of what I want by January 20.

Issue is the badlands with the sasquatch and the manual is not going to be available for 2021. I spoke with the lady yesterday and I can push my reservation to the 2022 if I am willing to wait for that set up.

I am thinking I will wait for 2022. I am wondering if the v6 will be available with the 7 speed next year as well.

Sent from my SM-G965U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

q6543

Established Member
The antimatter blue color is SWEET!!! Like a darker kona, cyber orange is also sick.
I want to order 1 bad, but I'll wait for the backlog to clear out 1st. The v6TT with a 10 speed is gonna be no joke.

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
Undecided on color, but Black Diamond 4 door w/ manual and Sasquatch package. Have to wait until MY22. Wife’s Fusion Sport will be traded in....

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I ordered one and supposed to turn in all of what I want by January 20.

Issue is the badlands with the sasquatch and the manual is not going to be available for 2021. I spoke with the lady yesterday and I can push my reservation to the 2022 if I am willing to wait for that set up.

I am thinking I will wait for 2022. I am wondering if the v6 will be available with the 7 speed next year as well.

Sent from my SM-G965U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Sucks that Ford is delaying the Badlands with the Sasquatch/manual until MY 2022! Ford being Ford again. o_O

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
The 2.7 is a serious engine, believe me. I propels my 150 like you can't believe, and still gets about 23 mpg around town. I'd love to have one with the 10 speed in one of these Bronco's.

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
Still can’t determine if it’s suspension or just added height of the tires.
For the added cost of the Sasquatch on the badlands 7sp I could get methods and 35/12.5 mud terrains myself.
Head over to BroncoG6 forum. Pretty lively discussion.

Users who are viewing this thread