How to treat the mt82.

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
So I finally have a gopro after my girl helped me get it for my bd. anyways we went out searching for the external mic. found the usb to 3.5mm adapter but no one has a 3.5mm mic around here. So i let my frustration out on the stock mt82 with stock clutch, shifter, fluid and clutch line. lots of wheel spin. streets looked dry but i think that they might have been a little bit damp. [youtube_browser]fnMfhItyJu4[/youtube_browser]

burke985

Established Member
My ole lady would be screaming if i did that with her in the car, sounds good

Last edited:

SL0W5.0

Established Member
godamnit idk if i want to do a roush tvs or paxton. this looks really fun.
how many miles have you logged on this setup? no upgraded internals?

c. love

Established Member
So I finally have a gopro after my girl helped me get it for my bd. anyways we went out searching for the external mic. found the usb to 3.5mm adapter but no one has a 3.5mm mic around here. So i let my frustration out on the stock mt82 with stock clutch, shifter, fluid and clutch line. lots of wheel spin. streets looked dry but i think that they might have been a little bit damp. [youtube_browser]fnMfhItyJu4[/youtube_browser]

1 minute 20 seconds i wont get back. Looks like seat belts "aint yo thang". sweeeet

turbosha

stirring the pot since'74
Established Member
its funny. I catch myself watching the rearview more than the windshield too .when I go "terrorizing the streets"
def wicked car

kingnut

Established Member
Holy shit 410 gears! Man I was driving around tonight with my 373s and want longer gears and I'm stock.

bam2012@TBR

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Nice video, I need to mount my go pro to the back window, nice spot. You will love the 3.31s man 50mph 2nd pulls are so much more fun with 3.31 vs 3.73. I can't even imagine what 4.10s feel like with paxton. No way 4.10s would work with torque booster and anything but drs or slicks.

Users who are viewing this thread