How to report someone who is driving illegally

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I hear ya. To u its a big deal and pisses u off rightfully so but to the Police not so much. The chances of the police actively searching for someone who may not have a DL is pretty slim unless u personally know a police officer in ur town. Make friends with a cop in ur town. Probably not that difficult to do.

Donate to their Police Union or fallen officer fund if they have one. Thats a sure way to make a few new friends that may be able to help u. Nothing unethical or illegal about that its done every day.

U think the guy with a sticker on his car indicating he donated money to the police dept won't help? Think again. It may not help u get out of a ticket if ur going a 100 mph in 25 mph zone but I'm sure it would help with ur cause. more then one way to skin a cat.....

Somewhat in the middle. I need to do more digging and get my facts 100% straight before I get the police involved. I'm 95% sure that he is driving illegally based on crap he has posted on Facebook. Kid needs to learn a lesson before he paralyzes someone else for life, or kills them. Had my wife been the one who was paralyzed, I'd be in jail right now.

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
snitches.jpg

CV355

_
Established Member
I discussed the topic and decided it was not worth the stress it would cause. My wife asked me to drop it as she saw how angry I was getting (never towards her... just the situation in general).

shurur

Established Member
Easy to call something in..even though it may not have happened. Then a false history gets created. Get a camera mounted.

Users who are viewing this thread