How to Register as an LEO

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
If you are wanting to be verified as an LEO here on SVTP, send me a PM with the following information. Please understand that I need ALL the information in order to verify you.

The definition of an LEO for this site will be as follows:

Full time Law Enforcement Officer with full powers of arrest, including but not limited to Federal Agencies, State Agencies, and Local Governments.

PM me with your FULL name, agency you are CURRENTLY with, the position that you currently hold, your years of service with that agency, your current DEPARTMENT email address, and the agency ORI.

If at any point in time you get promoted/demoted, leave the force, or change agencies, a PM advising of that is required.

After you PM me, I will verify as quickly as I can, but it may take a few days. I will respond back to your PM letting you know if you have been verified or not, and the LEO list will be updated to reflect that.

silver03svt

Established Member
I did. Sorry, was off work for extended time over New years, and it had just slipped. Check your work email for me, and respond back please.

TennisNut

Established Member
OK. Didn't want to appear as a pest. I sent the first one and when I looked in my messages it wasn't there. I waited a few days, thinking it would show up that I sent it and it never did. So I sent the 2nd one. Appreciate everything! Stay safe!

silver03svt

Established Member
Just out of curiosity, why would anyone want to register as an LEO here?

Because sometimes people have questions that they want to ask to an LEO. In order to give a response as an LEO, you have to register and be verified as an LEO.

silver03svt

Established Member
No problem. Didn't take it as you being that. :beer:

silver03svt

Established Member
Sorry man. I got it. Just been pretty busy. I have somebody else to waiting. I will get you guys tomorrow.

Michael DalSanto

Established Member
What about a registered criminal defense attorney? I do traffic stuff in Ohio and I'd be happy to answer any questions if I could be of help to anyone.

FastSmitty

Established Member
Sent u a pm.... Says you have been online since i sent it let me know if you need anything else

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

jshen

Established Member
Just out of curiosity, why would anyone want to register as an LEO here?

I did and followed this thread for years. Became moderator and after a couple years had to devote more time to my law practice. I was cop, prosecuting atty., and finally defense atty BUT I stepped down as moderator when I started doing defense work.

Users who are viewing this thread