Attachments

• F9C01C12-5238-40A6-BB94-25C136060F9F.jpeg
    F9C01C12-5238-40A6-BB94-25C136060F9F.jpeg
    103.2 KB · Views: 232

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
I read through this and didn't see size limits listed anywhere. Can someone post up the size limits?

Update: I resized my pics to 1200 pixels horizontal and maintained vertical aspect ratio and the site accepted them.

Last edited:

4rd Toys

Polishing my SVTs....
Established Member
Me too...
With this new server upgrade, I thought I could upload pics straight off my CPU or iPhone

I still get error messages or files are too large. I quit using photobucket & don't want to use flickr or imugr... sorta like trying to avoid whatsapp since the fb commies took over it.

Trying to figure which site is decent or reputable now to use for hosting pics.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Me too...
With this new server upgrade, I thought I could upload pics straight off my CPU or iPhone

I still get error messages or files are too large. I quit using photobucket & don't want to use flickr or imugr... sorta like trying to avoid whatsapp since the fb commies took over it.

Trying to figure which site is decent or reputable now to use for hosting pics.
from the iPhone if you look when attaching the photo it will give you 3 or 4 image size options to choose from and shrink em down. Although this also rotated one of my photos and couldnt figure out how to rotate it back

It would be nice to know the limit though

@SID297

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah, knowing what the size limit is now would be a help. I usually post a photo and if it doesn't show up in my post, I know it's too large. So then I'll downsize it to an acceptable physical size and that usually will do it. But I do wish I knew what the specific max size is.

Users who are viewing this thread