how to make equation for W/B for sct datalog

Mike Dj

Established Member
I knew this a while ago but forgot. How do you come up with the equation for an unknown wideband so you can datalog AFR through the firewire to the X4 and to your laptop? Thanks, guys

Mike Dj

Established Member
I remember that much but I just need to know how you get this part (v*2)? I know v=volt the* means multiply and the 2 I forget. My wideband is 0-5 volt 0=10.0 5=19.5

robvas

Established Member
(19.5 - 10) = 9.5 range
divide by 5 volts - 1.9

So then you just build your chart

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-06-20 at 10.31.42 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-20 at 10.31.42 AM.png
    87.7 KB · Views: 71

Mike Dj

Established Member
OK, That was the part I couldn't remember how to reach that part of the equation. Thanks, robvas(y)(y)(y)

Mike Dj

Established Member
If anybody has a Daytona Sensors wideband WEGO IV and has any additional info on this subject to help with maybe a tweak to make it read as close to perfect as possible would be awesome. Thanks, guys (y)(y)(y)

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
If anybody has a Daytona Sensors wideband WEGO IV and has any additional info on this subject to help with maybe a tweak to make it read as close to perfect as possible would be awesome. Thanks, guys (y)(y)(y)
Does it use the same formula? If so I was told in the past to adjust the slope I think it is. When I used a PLX wideband the equation was something like (2*v)+10. I used that in Livelink and it read fine. When I started using the Aeroforce gauge I had to change it to something like (2*v)+9.5 to get it to match.

At least that's what I remember doing. It's been a little while.

Mike Dj

Established Member
I wrote directions on how to make the equation. Just need to go over them in detail so the directions can be read so the laymen and high reading comprehension people can understand. So give me a day and I'll post them up.
Happy Thursday GIF by MOODMAN

Users who are viewing this thread