how to make 350+ hp n/a 4.6L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayne SVT

Established Member
The book called "Iron fist Lead foot" will give you an inside view on what Ford had to do to build reliable horsepower into the 03-04 SVT.Buy it ,read it, then deceide on what you'd like to bolt on to stock blocks and bottom ends.

Rudders331cobra

Established Member
The book called "Iron fist Lead foot" will give you an inside view on what Ford had to do to build reliable horsepower into the 03-04 SVT.Buy it ,read it, then deceide on what you'd like to bolt on to stock blocks and bottom ends.

Might have to check that out thanks alot!

bobby_0081

Established Member
That is my bullitt being talked about in the previous post, and yes, I need a new intake, but I am kinda have a hard time deciding, this car is a daily driver, and I don't want to kill the low end. Seems like every intake I look at will kill it down low. Also, we had a gt leave our shop with 355 to the wheels with a stock 01 cobra aluminum shortblock, tfs heads and vt stage 2 cams through an auto.

I know this thread is old but do you still have the Bullitt? I have a few more questions for you about your build. I have a stock bottom end 4.6 that made 337 RWHP with TFS heads and a set of comp cams and I am wanting to build the Boss block stroker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread