How to make @ 1000+whp 6 sp cobra hook

305Cobra

Established Member
IMG_20170105_214924_629_zpsauuu9cdc.jpg

Nightmare302

OhChuteRacing Owner
Established Member
90/10's don't belong on the car. The suspension on a car of that power should be as serious as the motor. If you truly make 1200rwhp you'll need to spend some coin to hook on those little 275's (hoping you mean the pro's). You'll need to decide if you are going stock location or if you are going to have a coil over bracket welded on to the 8.8. You will need an ARB (anti-roll bar) and upgrades on shocks/struts all the way around. Big money guys run menscer's.

305Cobra

Established Member
90/10's don't belong on the car. The suspension on a car of that power should be as serious as the motor. If you truly make 1200rwhp you'll need to spend some coin to hook on those little 275's (hoping you mean the pro's). You'll need to decide if you are going stock location or if you are going to have a coil over bracket welded on to the 8.8. You will need an ARB (anti-roll bar) and upgrades on shocks/struts all the way around. Big money guys run menscer's.

The 90/10 are in the front . The car should make the power if all is good my friend made 1370 with a 125 shot at 27 psi im looking for 30 to 35 psi. Thank you for your help will order the ARB now ..

Nightmare302

OhChuteRacing Owner
Established Member
The 90/10 are in the front . The car should make the power if all is good my friend made 1370 with a 125 shot at 27 psi im looking for 30 to 35 psi. Thank you for your help will order the ARB now ..
If you want to run stock location stuff the team z kit is hard to beat for a one stop shop, it includes custom valved strange rear shocks. Then get with them for some afco/menscer/santhuff's for the front. Or if you have the coin just have Team Z tell you what to run. They set up my suspension in my car and I'm aiming for the same power as you but with a stalled auto.

305Cobra

Established Member
And yes i will be messing with it with stock location my car wont be at the track i live 2 hours away from my closest track and this is a hobbie not a job ill mostly do the airport events and street

Users who are viewing this thread