How to make @ 1000+whp 6 sp cobra hook

305Cobra

Established Member
Hello fellas im louis have an 03 sb built motor 6spd single turbo cobra project just finished the turbo kit and almost done installing the BIG STUFF 3 and ready to start tomorrow should make over 1200 whp if motor is well built and as title says im looking for ideas to make it hook i already dumped the irs and installed a built sra my boost controller is an ams 1000 and i installed strange rear coil overs with viking 150 springs and in the front coilovers with lakewood 90/10 schocks other than tubbing it and putting big tires what can you guys that have done it suggest i will be using 275/60/15 mickeys and i will like to hook at least on 60 rolls . .

Eatonualive281

Established Member
what turbo are you using to hit 1200whp?

I still run a stock mach 1 suspension with cut springs. tokico illuminas on the softest setting. solid adjustable control arms. I hook pretty darn well.

MalcolmV8

Established Member
Well since you have a turbo car some dialing in of your boost controller will go a long way.

305Cobra

Established Member
Well since you have a turbo car some dialing in of your boost controller will go a long way.

That im not worried about car is beign tuned by ken b jones from palm beach dyno here in South F.L hes kinda like the modular god here and will set up the controller im mostly worried suspension and tire wise
what turbo are you using to hit 1200whp?

I still run a stock mach 1 suspension with cut springs. tokico illuminas on the softest setting. solid adjustable control arms. I hook pretty darn well.

305Cobra

Established Member
20170104_195015_zpsqfdmyp0a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread