How to go into "strategy tune" on a sct x4?

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
Hello everyone,

I have a SCT x4, but it is for my 17 v6. The car was tuned by MPT, but they would not turn the rear o2's off, so I wanted to see if they disabled it in the changes I can make in the tune. I cant seem to figure out how to go and change that in this new x4. Am I even able to change this like the older x3?

Thanks.

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
I could be wrong but I dont believe you have the option to turn them off on the hand held. This is something your tuner will have to write in your tune file. I could be wrong though, is your tune unlocked? If it is you should be able to adjust timing and a few more options, the rear o2s may be an option but as I stated I dont think you can do that with the handheld alone.

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
I could be wrong but I dont believe you have the option to turn them off on the hand held. This is something your tuner will have to write in your tune file. I could be wrong though, is your tune unlocked? If it is you should be able to adjust timing and a few more options, the rear o2s may be an option but as I stated I dont think you can do that with the handheld alone.

Thanks for the reply bro! Yes I found out that the tuner has it disabled. Its actually for my 17 v6, but I figured I would post it here also cause you guys also use the x4. Mpt tunes it and they say it goes against their company policy to turn the rear o2s off. I just bought some oxygen sensor check engine light eliminator spacers off amazon. They will be here tomorrow. Lets see if the work

Users who are viewing this thread