I have been dealing with non-working gauge ligts (intermittently) on my cobra for the last 6-8 months. Sometimes they would work for a few hours or days and sometimes they would not work at all. I even left the car with the local ford dealer for a few days, thinking that surely they would know how to fix them. No luck and a lot of frustration.. The fused were all good and the light switch proved to be working fine. A few threads on here suggested that the 'inverter' might be the problem. I was reluctant to beleive this since the issue was intermittent and thought it was more likely to be a 'ground' issue. I went through the wiring as much as possible and did not find any bas grounds or connections. A fellow poster here, helped out with the part# inverters he has used from Speedhut. So last weekend I swapped out the aftermarket inverter and my lights are working great!! They seem to be just as bright and look as close to stock as I would expect. I thought I would post some pics of the process, since I had a difficult time finding a good source for a gauge tear-down last weekend.