How to f*ck up a Cobra

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpotter

Established Member
Glad you got her back and she's as beastly as you want...

I did not read all the way through, started again on like page 10, had read all the rest a while back. Did anything ever come of the guy who had loaned his trailer to Don? That's the bit I thought even more interesting than how they moshed your Cobra.

It's all pretty sickening.

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Edgewater Maryland, New shop in Beltsville Marylan
tracy, glad everything is good for you now!!

racerat said:
Modular Madness
Opening Sept 1
2220 Whitfield Park Ave
Sarasota , Fla

Thanks to everyone again for the support. There are so many good people involved in our hobby! :beer:

Zero260..it's stickied for awareness and to keep others from making the same mistakes I have.

Update on the car. It's back from HPP Racing in Lewisville and running better than it ever has!
Been sick like you won't believe....i'll call you hopefully today to talk and catch up....we will be in the tampa area (actually north east of the city)within a few months too and we feel that what we have to offer will be a welcome addition to the area!! We care about the cars as much as the owner's do! :rockon: hermann

Last edited:

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
frankin said:
I guess mine is going to Ford for work and I'm not sure I trust them. Chrysler screwed my wife's Jeep up and they are all supposed to be certified. My Cobra had some minor mods done by the former owner at Paul's High Performance in Jackson Mich. They would be the only one's I would trust because they all own cars like ours and are known for good workmanship. The problem is I live in central Florida and from past experience do not trust anyone around here. I wish I could find a place that cared as much about the car as I do.

Talk to Sam at Coastal dyno....they do great work!

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
Cobraing said:
I was at the track last night (Bradenton Motorsports Park) and the manager for the MM shop here in Florida was there.

We talked for a little bit and I personally thought he was a douche right from the start. He bragged that their shop/club has the "fastest 05 Mustang on a stock block in the world" and there "one-armed man" that does tuning is the best. He told me every other shop was crap and they were the best for Mustangs. Then he mentioned the other shops around the country and when he said North Carolina my brain made the connection.

I had already told him I'm getting my Blowzilla on in a week and he kept trying to sell me on getting it installed at MM (I'm already sceduled to do it with Ramsey's in a week).

So I mentioned this entire situation and I told him if he ever touched my Cobra, I'd rip his teeth out of his head and burn his shop down.

He didn't even look at me for the rest of the night.

I didn't even know but they shop is like 5 min from....so I decided to take a trip and check this plce out last week. Let me tell you these guys are clueless, he was working on someone's black (looked like a 98) cobra....man I feel sorry for who ever owns that! :nonono:

fr03cobra

Established Member
who ever dug this one out of the grave needs to be shot too. 2 year old thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread