How to by Sean Hylands Bible of 4.6 and 5.4 modding.

davidmax

Established Member
UNREAL BOOK!!!!!.I am not well read in 10 days I read this 1st real published book on the Ford Modular motor.With 20+ years of building the worlds fastest dragsters,as well as many award winning cars,he shares the secrets of bullitt proofing,wild,mild, wild with emmisions complience.Etc.............................
The decades of race experiance Sean has garnered is shared with you,never again be alone not knowing how to trouble shoot,the modular the Bible will pull you out and if it wont call Xtreme we will always give you fair,and correct info and never waste a dime on what we believe to be a poor to mediocre gain,when weighing dollar per rwhp.
I shall stop tooting our horn,SORRY I'm just real proud how honest and the degree of integrity these men have.They run a shop,parts biz,customer svce,and weekly we take turns for major cleanup,and accounts payables as well
so you know your TREASURE is always in a sanitary enviornment.
I'll STOP now sorry if I offended anyone.Again I feel lucky and proud towards these guys who take everyones best interest at heart,Dave Smilovic
PS:They also do SUPERB work it would be a shame not to mention that,cause' thats a message I want to convey.When ordering this book dont forget to ask about the super efficient newly XMS engineered Heat Exchanger with or with out fans.
For those that play hard its got your name on it.
Well there I go again.
Have a wonderful Sunday,and may The LORD watch over us as we do crazy POOP in our terminators/WE RULE/MODULAR FI'N motors.Dave S.
PS:Just kidding buy Seans book or else!!!

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
i wish my "treasure' was in a sanitary environment right now - its been in my dealer's shop for almost a week for head gaskets and new t-56 - i'm freakin out man!!

that sounds like a good book davidmax ill be sure to get a copy

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread