How sells the fastest NA 5.0 Tune?

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
I'll go ahead and say Shaun@AED. I know his auto stuff shifts very nice as well. He damn sure knows what he is doing with the M6 Cars too.

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
i would go look at the tunes listed in peoples sigs that have responded in here. There my son lies that answer to all your questions...

StevenStarke

Fast/Reliable/Cheap pick2
Established Member
This thread is full of fail, and just shows ignorance. OP, leave your car stock, please!!

wbt

Banned

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
Hahaha!

You will have to come down to NMRA Houston to find out. Afraid a N/A 5.0 will lay shame to you?

Let's see what you got. :rockon:

i have street tires, and gotta pay for christmas for the kiddos lol. wish i had the cash to buy the slicks and skinny setup, and to come play. The Navy pays me very well, but not that good (insert Gay joke about Navy here! lol)

wbt

Banned
i have street tires, and gotta pay for christmas for the kiddos lol. wish i had the cash to buy the slicks and skinny setup, and to come play. The Navy pays me very well, but not that good (insert Gay joke about Navy here! lol)

I did my time in the USAF so I can relate to the pay.

Maybe we could meet in Dallas down the road. I will have the blower on by then. Would be a ton of fun.

StevenStarke

Fast/Reliable/Cheap pick2
Established Member
Why do you say this my friend?

Because there are LOTS of things that do into making a car fast, not just the tune. Mods, weight, driver ability, etc...

Tuning is not magic, it's generally about finding a balance of air/fuel and timing to where the car increases in power but is also safe in different driving conditions. From the factory, most cars are left with Lot's of room on the table. This is to be overly cautious.

You don't buy a tune because it's going to make your car the fastest. That's why people made joking references to video games because the OP sounds like he's playing a race car game and wants to know which tune to buy for his car. This isn't gran turismo.

Ignorance in the car scene is frustrating. I wish people would read and listen instead of doing and speaking sometimes. I've been working in the performance car scene for too long, I think it makes you less patient. Sometimes I try to be more patient but it's hard seeing people talk about cars like they're like video games, then complain when they blow up or something goes wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread