How Not To Tow a Car In The Snow

03RedCobra

Established Member
Okay.......now......I'm not sure if it's just me, but, did anyone else here laugh sooooo hard that they fell off of the computer chair ?!?!? Man, that was the FUNNIEST video I've seen in a while !! My regrets go out to the car owner though !! Thank God it wasn't an '03 Cobra !!! I'm wondering what the pulling force would have been measured as, at the site of connection !!! My guess is......a little bit more than the car could handle !!!

SVTJES

Established Member
Originally posted by 03RedCobra
Okay.......now......I'm not sure if it's just me, but, did anyone else here laugh sooooo hard that they fell off of the computer chair ?!?!? Man, that was the FUNNIEST video I've seen in a while !! My regrets go out to the car owner though !! Thank God it wasn't an '03 Cobra !!! I'm wondering what the pulling force would have been measured as, at the site of connection !!! My guess is......a little bit more than the car could handle !!!

Haha, I fell out of my chair laughing my azz off!

SVTJES

04Screamer

Established Member
Still rolling.
rollinglaugh.gif

NiteMareGT

Master Of Puppets
Established Member
Were there not enuff jackasses dragging nuckles here to actually pick the damn car up and sit out in the street? You gotta be kiddin' me !!
:lol: :nonono: :lol: :nonono:

Top_Fuel

Person of Interest
Established Member
For some reason, I can only get the video to play about 3 or 4 seconds at a time and then it freezes (the audio is fine). I'm running the latest Windows Media Player (Version 9).

What am I doing wrong? Any ideas? :shrug:

edit - My machine is a slow piec of crap. It runs fine on every other machine around me. :nonono:

-Greg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread