How much?

SVTCOBRAKID

Established Member
hey guys, ordered from you once before and its time for some more stuff!!! Added a ported blower tb and plenum, so now Im looking for a Mafia, a heat exchanger, a new belt, and some ngk tr6 spark plugs. Also do you guys have the 2.93 lightning pulley. Going for a more stock look. Which belt do I need for that setup, and what kind of price could we work out for all that. Thanks very much.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
SVTCOBRAKID said:
hey guys, ordered from you once before and its time for some more stuff!!! Added a ported blower tb and plenum, so now Im looking for a Mafia, a heat exchanger, a new belt, and some ngk tr6 spark plugs. Also do you guys have the 2.93 lightning pulley. Going for a more stock look. Which belt do I need for that setup, and what kind of price could we work out for all that. Thanks very much.

Going to a BBQ now but I'll PM you pricing this evening. I'm not sure about the stock lightning pulley but I can always call Ford on Tuesday and see if I can get a hold of one. Worse case just go with a black anodized one from Billetflow and be done with it. You will be much happier with that then the stock pulley.

Speak to you soon. Jared :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread