How much should I pay for 04 cobra vert?

Cop I Am

Run whatcha brung
Established Member
Previously posted this to get replies. Here it is 04 cobra vert burgundy with black top 2k miles. Add on's magnaflow cat-back, shifter and cold air intake.Has factory chrome wheels. I've got the dealership down to 31,995 so far, is this the market price. Let me know soon may be selling my 89 GT with 37k original miles and owner to get this 04.

Junebug1

Established Member
I paid 29900 at a dealer ship in Florida. I saw it on the internet and it was advertised for 32900. It was back in May It only had 600 miles on it and someone installed 17x9 chrome cobra r rims. They also installed a roush side exit ehaust and side valences. I went on the last day of the month a 4pm and left at 11pm. I did not bring my trade and worked the system very hard to get the best deal. Be profesional and not to personal and they will just work numbers with you and not try to rip you off. I think you can get a much better deal on it. It really depends on how much they own it for, and how much of a profit they feel they can make off of you. If you show that you are willing to neg. they will work with you once they find out the price you are willing to pay then they will try to get you to committ to buying. So do your research and try to get some black book numbers. These are to only numbers they use. If you can pay no more that 1000 over there real cost, you got a fail deal remeber that if there is a dealer fee that you relize it is straight profit to them. Good luck and hope this helps you. If you need help on the financing, let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread