How much over sticker price?

07 Black Beauty

Established Member
Few extra phone calls to other dealers . Some will not budge on the alication of the car. One local dealer is at 106 plus fees on a car with 81k msrp.
Better but still needs to be lower . I told him I can buy from any dealer so what’s going to make me buy from you? He said to come in and they will work out a lower price . So we will see when I stop in later . This one is red in color.

There are definitely lower priced cars to be had, on Fri I saw a dealership post an allocation @ msrp that could be ordered to spec. $5k-$10k over for a base is pretty common on these now

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
For $35k you can buy a top shelf Terminator AND a new GT500.
Shop around and be willing to travel or ship.
Figure $1500 max for shipping from out of state. If you can get $2k over local and save the hassle then maybe ADM, but there’s no way a base GT500 is worth more than $5k over. A legit offer at $35k MSRP would’ve made me stop the discussion there and tell them to have a nice day.
I also recommend calling any dealer and putting a deposit on a 2021 allocation at MSRP. That way you can order it to your spec.
Good luck.
-J

John24

Established Member
Yes Coconut Point Ford. I initially passed on the allocation earlier in the year. The salesman contacted me after the buyer backed out, it ended up working out as I was able to sell my 350R quicker than expected and order the car how I wanted.
I was the buyer who backed out on it, small world lol. Congrats on the car! I was able to pick up the exact same car locally with the exact options other than I ordered an Oxford white one and I bought an all black one without any stripes. Enjoy when it comes in and congrats!

Saleenrose

Established Member
Myrtal Beach Ford has a CFTP GT500 for less than your standard. And you live there. White with Black roof. If you buy it I dont have to trade my 350R in for it.

Bullitt1448

Established Member
it's your money but I wouldn't pay a nickel over MSRP. Hard pass on any dealer that wants ADM, with me if a dealer wants ADM, he/she has lost my business for forever

cbr repsol

Established Member
A lady told me from a dealer they will not be making the Shelby anymore after 2020. I call b.s. on that , I know ford wanted to stop making cars but the mustang is bread and butter. Think she was just trying to make me feel better about spending 152 k for a carbon fiber gt500...lmao

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
A lady told me from a dealer they will not be making the Shelby anymore after 2020. I call b.s. on that , I know ford wanted to stop making cars but the mustang is bread and butter. Think she was just trying to make me feel better about spending 152 k for a carbon fiber gt500...lmao

Ford is NOT making the GT350 after 2020. Your GT500 is still in production. You need to call around more, get out of state. You have the left half of the country over there so lots of dealers. $5K over is the max I would do IF I really had to have one. Personally, I believe you can get sticker.

Tom

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I agree that you should talk to Nick if you want a 2021. Otherwise, start calling dealers all over the country until you find a 2020 at MSRP. What you save will more than pay for the shipping to CA.

07 Black Beauty

Established Member

Gt500 is definitely being made in 2021, in fact I believe today is the 1st day you can place an order for one.

Ray Lucca

Established Member
Cber: Start calling other Dealers including out of state. Make your deal with the outer dealer, and set up a courtesy delivery to your local dealer. They will only charge you a small prep fee, no shipping costs. Many have done it. Another good option. Good luck..

Breitling

Established Member
Over 5,600 GT500s for 2020. Probably that number for 2021 too...ADMs will come down fast. Plus cold weather is on our door step.

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
Yes, agreed with what others have said. I've found a few in the Dallas area that are wanting 10k over. I would be upset if you paid 35k over....

gofast15

Established Member
$35K over is crazy . I have a grabber lime with tech package 2020 into production now . I picked up 720S couple days ago so I might back out of that gt500 car . it's a MSRP deal however my car dealer is in MI

Users who are viewing this thread