How much is my car worth?

D-Cobra

Established Member
I'm thinking of selling my car as is with all the mods. How much do you all think my car is worth with the mods in my sig.

BTW, I'm selling the wheels seperately.

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
how many miles? I'd say around $27.5K or so but it depends on the mileage! Also, how much for the rims and tires?

D-Cobra

Established Member
oh, the car has 15,500 miles on it, and it's a 2003.

Ford swapped the tick engine for a brand new one around 6000 miles

yup, wheels and tire are sold together. i'm asking for $2700 all together for local pick ups. i will ship the wheels, if the buyer is willing to pay for shipping.

D-Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by Killer03Cobra
Little to much out of my budget for wheels and tires, but damn those are nice. Good luck selling!

yep, i can surely understand $2700 is alot to spend on wheels. but from my point of view, i paid about $750 per wheel (volk racing LE37T), plus $200 per tire (toyo T1-S). therefore i paid about $4000 for the entire set up. so for me to be asking $2700 for the entire thing is very reasonable. :)

ModMike1572

Established Member
Originally posted by D-Cobra
yep, i can surely understand $2700 is alot to spend on wheels. but from my point of view, i paid about $750 per wheel (volk racing LE37T), plus $200 per tire (toyo T1-S). therefore i paid about $4000 for the entire set up. so for me to be asking $2700 for the entire thing is very reasonable. :)

Ya, i agree. Seems to be a pretty good deal for someone, i was just saying it was a little to much out of my budget for wheels/tires... being that im saving for a kb
good luck selling though, they look really good on the yellow.

Btw, what percent is your tint??

blksvt10th

Established Member
yea, anything around 27K and you're good... but remember that there are still some left at dealerships and they are going to go pretty cheap. if someone knows these cars and what you did then 26-27K should be reasonable for them. try to sell to a joe schmo on the street and he doesnt even know what a pulley is, then he'll think you're nuts if he could go to the dealership and pick up a new one or one with a lot less miles for few grand more. good luck trying to sell it, hopefully it'll find a nice home.

if you find a buyer and sell the rims on the car to them...let me know cause i'm in the market for some stock rims (if you still have them)

D-Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by Killer03Cobra
Ya, i agree. Seems to be a pretty good deal for someone, i was just saying it was a little to much out of my budget for wheels/tires... being that im saving for a kb
good luck selling though, they look really good on the yellow.

Btw, what percent is your tint??

tint is 5% limo.

StngStr

Mustang-less
Established Member
I paid $27k at a dealership for mine, and it didn't come with any mods. 10k miles. So, I'm sure you could get at least that.

Users who are viewing this thread