How much for the swap?

DexwarL

Established Member
Hey guys I am interested in buying a SN95 cobra love the body style, but I want the 03/04 engine with components. How much will a swap such as this cost me?

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I'm not sure of the actual cost, but it has been covered several ti9mes in here.
Search the sn95 forums for "03 swap" . You should find a wealth of info.

bad ass 97

Established Member
I Have One, I Have A Paper Work From Paul's High Performance That Did All The Work, About 25k. The Car Is Very Bad 490rwhp! Thinking About Selling Too.

realaxed83

Established Member
bad ass 97 said:
I Have One, I Have A Paper Work From Paul's High Performance That Did All The Work, About 25k. The Car Is Very Bad 490rwhp! Thinking About Selling Too.

damn you could just buy an 03/04 for that much man

diablostang

Established Member
Depends on where you get the components, how much they cost, and who does the labor. If you found the 03/04 setup cheap on eBay (say $5,000 for engine, $1,500 for tranny) and did the labor yourself, it'd be fairly decent priced.

bad ass 97

Established Member
Oh I Do Let See Here,cobra Crate Motor New From Ford Via Paul's High Performance All Bassani Exht. Headers X-pipe Cat Back, Php Cold Air,php Tb Accufab ,2.90 Pulley,heat Exchangerw/ Twin Fans, 03-04 Fuel Sym,custom Ecm Flash, Now Drive Tran. Fully Built 8.8 Eatonc Fposi/moser 31 Spline Axles,3:73 Frpp Gears, Differential Cooler W/ Lines,alunminum Drive Shaft, Php T-3650 With Up Grade Internals Good For 900hp, Powerslot Rotors All Four. Now Suspension Maximum Motorspots Tubular K Member Kit, A-arms Sway Bars, Coilovers With Hypercoil Springs,upper And Low Adjustable Control Arms And Steeda Sprinr In The Rear, Frame Rail Connecters. With Labor Was About 25k.

bad ass 97

Established Member
THE CAR IS FAST RAN A 11.62 AT 123 MPH, ON STREET TIRES, AT THE WORLD FORD CHALLENGE LAST YEAR. I THINK IT WILL GO IN THE 10s WITH SOME DRAG TIRES THE STICK.

Users who are viewing this thread