How much for an 03 cobra

Mr. Bungle

Established Member
Wangdoodle I did get the one at Plainfield. IT seems to be a nice car. I am trying to take good care of it. I Found some speaker wires that I didn't see the other day but no big deal. I love the car so far.

ph363

Established Member
If any 03's or 04's come thorugh indy, post them here if you can. Im looking for one, but dont have much time to search right now.

wangdoodle1740

Established Member
Did you happen to notice that the car has no front swaybar links on it. The front sway bar just kind of swings around, unless they replaced them after I complained and told them to go to hell cause they wouldn't replace them for me. Ofcourse when I told them this, I was already on my way to go sign the paper work for my Mineral Grey 03, just something you might want to look into fixing if it hasn't been taken care of. Also, when I had it on my test drive, I used my predator to check any diagnostic codes, and the only one I found was a "overboost condition" code. I'm guessing the previous owner had a smaller pulley installed.

Once again, I am not trying to knock your new car at all, just pointing out some things to watch for and get taken care of while it is still under warrenty. :)

Kenny

Mr. Bungle

Established Member
Definitly good info. I figured it had some stuff done to it but I haven't seen to many that haven't been messed with to much.

Users who are viewing this thread