How many SVT owners in DE

VETTEHUNTER

No cure for this disease.
Established Member
Zentenk said:
HPP3 Z06 Clutch w/ update slave
Also an aluminum flywheel...

I may have jumped in way over my head in these cars haha but I love it! I am getting relocation brackets, lower control arms (need these bad), shift light, and refresh fluids/plugs for spring. What all would need to be done about my shifting problem, I mean would it be an easy fix?

Thanks, glad you enjoyed the vid.

-Kent
It's good that you have the new slave, bnut you still need the 01-02 Mastyer Cylinder. Go over to NuCar Chevrolet or any GM parts dealer and ask for a Clutch Master Cylinder for an 02 Pontiac Trans Am or Z28. Like I mentioned above, the 01-02 unit is revised with a larger bore to displace more fluid. I used to have the part number, but you can look it up on LS1.com if you want. I think the part is like $85.00 if I remember correctly. I had Union Park Pontiac install mine since at the time I had no access to a lift to do it myself. Labor was like $110.00.
I really believe that this will solve your shifting problem. I went through the same thing. :beer:

Mike

ICEMAN9648

Established Member
nodaksvt said:
<--------arriving in Dover monday. If you all see me, wave or flip me the bird or something.

Seeing how Monday is a holiday I'm sure your orderly room will be closed. What are you doing to do? Just check into the TLF and call it a day. I'm off on Monday and if you wanted to do something I'll probably be down in Dover anyway.

Jason

Zentenk

Established Member
Yeah, I also plan on getting a Pro 5.0 shifter put in. Getting a couple raises. :D

nodaksvt said:
<--------arriving in Dover monday. If you all see me, wave or flip me the bird or something.

I will keep an eye out, I'll give you the bird from my bird. :burnout: What plates do you have on the truck? So I don't flick off the wrong guy haha.

nodaksvt

ehhh?
Established Member
ICEMAN9648 said:
Seeing how Monday is a holiday I'm sure your orderly room will be closed. What are you doing to do? Just check into the TLF and call it a day. I'm off on Monday and if you wanted to do something I'll probably be down in Dover anyway.

Jason

Yeah, make that wedensday now. My PCM in the truck got messed up and I have to get it reflashed.

nodaksvt

ehhh?
Established Member
Zentenk said:
Yeah, I also plan on getting a Pro 5.0 shifter put in. Getting a couple raises. :D

I will keep an eye out, I'll give you the bird from my bird. :burnout: What plates do you have on the truck? So I don't flick off the wrong guy haha.

Thanks. North Dakota plates

TacticalKaos

Established Member
vipergts281 said:
Not sure what I run in the quarter. I don't like going to the track. Probably high 11's though.

I can't recall seeing a sand colored STi. So how much money does this guy have into his STi to run low 11's? I talked to a guy that has a blue STi with "everything done to it" and he is only running 11's....on race gas. I've only run 1 STi before, it was from a roll and I only put about 2 cars on him, if that. That car would of been tough to catch from a stop.

I got to ride in that sand color STi over Christmas break and it's deceptively fast. I didn't think he was on it until I looked at the Speedo and we were doing over 120 on 495 by the Wilmington Port. He's got a decent amount of money into but nothing too outrageous. He's running a custom turbo from Slowboy or Godspeed (can't remember) and won't disclose the trim to anyone. I'm friends with his brother and his brother doesn't even know. I do know however that it runs on pump gas around town and thats what he ran it on at the track. It's only had one dyno tune on race gas and that was done by the guy who owns Turbo XS in Maryland.

Users who are viewing this thread