How many SVT owners in DE

VETTEHUNTER

No cure for this disease.
Established Member
Zentenk said:
As long as you don't have too much done I may give you a good run. ;) That is if I become one with my car... I got it in July and have taken it to Cecil County once (first time ever at the track) I sucked. Would love to run you, have ran no one yet... will probably practice running against my friends 05 GTO.
Name the time and place ;-) I haven't had a good run in weeks. I'm probably going out to roll around a little tonight if you are interested. Let me know.

Mike

nodaksvt

ehhh?
Established Member
Im moving to Dover next month from N.D. & looking foward to some of the get togethers you all have, cause there aint $#!t here!

Last edited:

Zentenk

Established Member
Awesome can't wait to see it! When it comes spring time some of us hang out at the Carwash, of course there are some ricers you have to deal with. A lot of the time there will be guys drive by and rev but never stop to say anything. 1 night a guy in a 5.0 hatchback must have drove by 8 times all different directions and last time he went WOT burnin his tires... no clue guess he wanted someone to chase him. Post up when you get here.

VETTEHUNTER

Established Member
vipergts281 said:
Mike- Make it home ok?

Friggin snow. :mj:
Yeah, It got a little worse when I hit Newark, but no problems.... LOL. At least we were able to get our runs in before it all started. ;-)
Your car really pulls hard with that 2.8. When we went from a roll you really put some distance on me. I finally got to see first hand the difference between a pullied car and a stock boost car. When we went off the light, I got a real good launch w/ my TC on, I'm sure you must have spun 1st and 2nd, that was the only way I was able to stay with you. I got lucky I was able to come off so hard. Like I told you last night, I had run an LS1 earlier and had to give up cause I spun through 3rd with my TC off. Anyway, I had a lot of fun last night. I'm glad we finally got to meet in person. Kurt and Jim seem really cool too, and their Mach's are bad ass. Too bad we weren't able to get that C6 to play a little. That would have really topped my night. I think 2 Cobras and 2 Mach's surrounding him kinda spooked him a little....LOL. :-D Say, were do you guys meet up...In Newark? I'd like to be able to roll w/ you guys before you get to 202 also.

Oh, by the way, what do you think of the tune that you got from Scott (Sambandit)? Have you had your A/F checked? I'm just curious cause I think that's who I'm going to get to do my tuning this winter.

Thanks Gene. I'll see you around!

Mike

vipergts281

Established Member
Mike,

Glad we were finally able to hang out and chat....even if it was only for a few minutes thanks to the snow, lol.

When we went from a stop I shifted out of 1st wayyy before redline, car was going sideways. Same thing in 2nd, I was spinning like crazy so I just went into 3rd. I wasn't actually going to go from the light for obvious reasons, but figured what the hell. You car runs really good, and sounds great too.

Jim and Curt are great guys. I've known them for almost 3 years now.

Vette owners crack me up. He punched it next to me for like one sec. So when I came after him, he did nothing. Then he turned lol.

My tune from Scott was a hair rich, he sends them that way so you are safe to drive around until you can check your a/f and then he makes adjustments. That's what he did for me. He is a great guy to do business with.

We cruise around Newark a bit and then head up to WC. I probably won't be out next week, I am going on vacation on Sunday.....early Sunday morning. Next time I go out, I'll get in touch and we can meet up before we get to 202. We usually just pick a spot in the Newark area and meet up there.

TR03Mach1

Black Snake
Established Member
Hey Mike, it was good to meet you! Damn snow really ruined the night for me. That's a really nice Cobra you have there. I just love watching two Cobras go at it on the highway! I actually had people trying to get me to jump on it, IN THE SNOW, on the way home! WTF is wrong with people?

JohnMGD

Established Member
IceMan I think I might have see nyou driving around. Im in Dover, well Camden really. A true blue '02 Lightning you say? Was it you that completely stomped my 98v6 and then had a conversation with me at the wawa up the road? I remember talking cars with a Lightning owner while getting gas about...8-9 months ago. Was it you?

*edit* Nevermind, I saw that you just moved back 2 montsh ago. Kaybe Ill see you around.

Last edited:

VETTEHUNTER

Established Member
TR03Mach1 said:
Hey Mike, it was good to meet you! Damn snow really ruined the night for me. That's a really nice Cobra you have there. I just love watching two Cobras go at it on the highway! I actually had people trying to get me to jump on it, IN THE SNOW, on the way home! WTF is wrong with people?
Thanks Jim. It was nice meeting you also. I appreciate the compliment on my car :) Your car is bad ass too. It was a cool sight seeing your car along side of Curts on the highway the other night. Totally awesome!!!!!
I have to tell you guys...Jim, Gene, and Curt.......We really turned some heads blasting up 202 like we did......especially that of the C6 driver...LOL :D
About people trying to get you to get on it in the snow........To tell you the truth, I'm not at all surprised to hear that....People are F'n Idiots any more.

Mike

ICEMAN9648

Established Member
Well guys I'll be in Dover today for class, but I have off Friday (its suppose to snow), I think we should meet up for some wings and beer or something.....Its like I hardly ever see any other SVT owners.......

Jason

Users who are viewing this thread