How many people think Cobra Bob .....,

RDSZ

600+HP
Established Member
Originally posted by CobraBob
Yikes! I got a bit nervous when I read the thread title. Now that I've recovered, thanks for the kind words everyone. You're all the bomb. And no throwing panties please! My wife will throw a fit! LOL!

I have to admit I do spend a lot of time here. But that's because you're all great to hang out with. A number of you I've met before. Some more than once. Eh Uncle Jimmy? And if I can help some along the way it is all worthwhile. Even when I'm Cobraless!
;-)

:bowdown: The SVT Cobra Clan

Thanks Bob, I got the gasket set yesterday in the mail.:)

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
Hey CobraBob......will you just please go out and buy another 03/04 Cobra already......cause its time buddy. :beer:

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
What%20About%20Bob.jpg

:D :thumbsup::rockon:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Originally posted by HotRodHarry
Hey CobraBob......will you just please go out and buy another 03/04 Cobra already......cause its time buddy. :beer:
I have to admit I'm getting a bit ansy Harry. But winter weather is just around the corner and that should cool me down until Spring. :lol1:

cobra4v

Hooked On SVT
Established Member
CobraBob you seem to have a passion for Cobras, if I may ask..why did you sell your 03?

nj7703

Established Member
Cobra Bob always has insight, and a level head, a HUGE asset to SVTp.:beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Originally posted by cobra4v
CobraBob you seem to have a passion for Cobras, if I may ask..why did you sell your 03?
You're right! I enjoyed the heck out of my '03 but decided to sell it mainly because I was putting too much of my time and money into it. When I reached the '500' mark I knew a Whipple or Kenne Bell was next, and along with it additional supporting mods. Heck, I used to wash it sometimes 2-3 times a week if I was attending local shows and cruises. LOL! I also wanted something to drive daily that was a bit more practical. I often pick up the grand-kids and tended to not drive the Cobra when the weather was rainy. You know how that goes. LOL! It was hard to do make the decision but once I did I was fine. I love the heck out of what I'm driving now and still enjoy talking to Cobra owners, attending shows, etc. I'm addicted, even though I'm not presently driving one. We'll see what happens down the road a bit.
;-)

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
You're right! I enjoyed the heck out of my '03 but decided to sell it mainly because I was putting too much of my time and money into it. When I reached the '500' mark I knew a Whipple or Kenne Bell was next, and along with it additional supporting mods. Heck, I used to wash it sometimes 2-3 times a week if I was attending local shows and cruises. LOL! I also wanted something to drive daily that was a bit more practical. I often pick up the grand-kids and tended to not drive the Cobra when the weather was rainy. You know how that goes. LOL! It was hard to do make the decision but once I did I was fine. I love the heck out of what I'm driving now and still enjoy talking to Cobra owners, attending shows, etc. I'm addicted, even though I'm not presently driving one. We'll see what happens down the road a bit.
;-)
What are you driving now? :coolman:

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
;-)

ahhhh! caught out! you're waiting for the '07 just like the rest of us.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I have just recently become acquainted with Bob, and in my book he is a good guy, and has enough knowledge to be a great asset to anyone.

spanky67

Established Member
Hey Bob...How are you doing?

FYI, for those that care, last I knew Bob was driving an SUV, Lexus I think.

Bob and I live about 15-20 minutes from each other. I had the good fortune to meet Bob before he got his car. We used the same dealer. My dealer told me he had this car nut that had a Cobra on order (Oh the pain of waiting!), and was dying to see one. Would I mind showing him my car. I hesitated (Some guy had recently been killed trying to sell a used Mustang) then said sure. My wife thought some nut-job was coming to the house. Low and behold, it was Bob...and the missus. Super nice people. We BSed for a while, I told him about a great website I found for Cobras...this one...and now you're stuck with him. Sorry, my bad!

I haven't been around much. Used to have the screen name Gumball. My account somehow got fried and I could never get help fixing it. I do allot more lurking then talking now. Still have the car...but it is for sale.

Mark

wicked5_0

Established Member
Originally posted by Mackie
Has too much time on his hands?

:D

Too much? I dunno. I'm still waiting on the shifter gasket set for the TKO's to be available..hint.. hint. J/K Bob is great. Bob, you still working on the TKO sets?? :beer:

hmwave

Established Member
We'll see what happens down the road a bit.
;-)

Bob,
When I last noticed your post count was about 5000, it's now nearly 10,000!!!
You must be some sort of machine or something!

We should celebrate this in some way :)

Users who are viewing this thread