how many people like 4.10's

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
I'm sure you'll love the 4.10s. I have 4.30s in mine and love it but sometimes it gets a little annoying on the e-way (I tach about 3K at 80mph). I couldn't believe the difference it made and I'd do it all over again if I had to.

-Rick

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by cobra4.6L
i would go w/ 4.30 but that would kill my gas milage

I put 4.10's in my 01 and am very happy. I am sure 4.30's would be even better, but 4.10's are a good comprmise between streetability and trackability.

Brian

stangsx2

Established Member
4:10 the only way to fly!! just drove to daytona beach from mi, it was great even on the highway.

Lo Pony

Established Member
WELL.....

I'm taking mine out and going back with 3.27's for the time being. Maybe 3.73's later. 4.10's are just too much for a daily driver, especially if you have to take it on the interstate.

Tom01Snake

Established Member
Lo Pony, where 'bouts are you in Atlanta?

I've been looking for a local Cobra w/4.10's to get a feel for what it's like to help me decide on mine. Especially interested in the highway feel.

cobra 829

Established Member
Originally posted by 99SaleenSpeedst
I'm sure you'll love the 4.10s. I have 4.30s in mine and love it but sometimes it gets a little annoying on the e-way (I tach about 3K at 80mph). I couldn't believe the difference it made and I'd do it all over again if I had to.

-Rick
get your car back yet when are we going to milan get with jason and we will go again in case you are wonding who this is rob with sonic blue 03 cobra send me some video of my car

Lo Pony

Established Member
Tom, sorry I didn't reply before now.

I removed the 4.10s this past weekend and put in a new differential and driveshaft kit with 3.27's.

I'll have 4.10's for sale soon really cheap *shrug*

Users who are viewing this thread