How many of you own two or more terminators currently?

IA Shelby

Established Member
I already have an 04 vert. I love this car.

I keep finding myself looking at the market section to find another one to add to the family. Maybe add a coupe.

Those of you that own or have owned two at the same time, it it overkill? Do you regret it?

Probably won't do it as I have other cars on the wish list as well but I must say these cars are addictive.

Schlangenbisse

Established Member
I'd think it would be awesome to add a coupe wth my vert. Overkill? Probably so. But when does that ever stop us Terminator owners?

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
I have a 93 240sx vert autocross car that I really want to put some cash into. But if I were to add another fun car it would be a third vert. If it's not a daily driver, why not have a car with a roof that goes up and down? I would like to add an old muscle car - like a drop top Chevelle or something.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
I'd think it would be awesome to add a coupe wth my vert. Overkill? Probably so. But when does that ever stop us Terminator owners?

:rockon: well put

people think im nuts with cars and i probably am lol, but it's pretty much my main hobby that i spend money on.

i was on the fence buying either a new 5.0 (or challenger), or another terminator. i am loving every minute of it so far! :beer:

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
also let me add that to me it sort of makes financial sense to get another of the same car that you are already own and are "into", since alot of us enthusiasts do our own work and have alot of parts and tools that are specific to a particular model. that was the case for me

lafeva

Established Member
I couldn't. See owning two modded ones. A modded one and a stock one would be pretty cool. I had two for like a month (coupe didn't run) it still put a huge smile on my face seeing them next to each other.

BadBlue98GT

Established Member
I don't have two Terminators, but my goal is to own one of every era body style from 64 1/2 to the foreseeable future before I die. I have a '98 GT, '03 Terminator, and am in the market for a GT500. And let's not forget about the Raptor.

Overkill? Nah, just an expensive hobby!

IA Shelby

Established Member
I don't have two Terminators, but my goal is to own one of every era body style from 64 1/2 to the foreseeable future before I die. I have a '98 GT, '03 Terminator, and am in the market for a GT500. And let's not forget about the Raptor.

Overkill? Nah, just an expensive hobby!

Cool plan. Hope it doesn't include the Mustang II.

SlowSVT

Established Member
For a second performance car I would buy something completely different than another Mustang or any muscle car for that matter.

GTR, M3, S2000, STi

40calcobra

Established Member
I was thinking about adding a 04 mc , but I test drove a new 13 gt and picked it instead and slapped on a port and lower on my cobra. That way she didnt feel left out

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Isn't there a member here who has three Terminators? If I remember right, two of them are the same color (one a coupe and one a convertible).

SVT GI

Established Member
We had two 04 coupes at the same time for about 3 years. I couldn't decide which route I wanted to build them so I built them to have the best of both worlds. A Twin turbo, auto and solid rear setup for one and the other was KB mammoth, 6 spd and IRS. It never got boring with those combos at your disposal! Lol

LordVader04

Established Member
I have had 2 04 Verts at the same time 1 all stock, and 1 with a kenne bell/auto conversion. I drove the stocker to work everyday for almost a year and it was a blast, but I sold it in Sept. as soon as it starts getting warmer I will pick up a mildly modded coupe for a daily. There is Nothing better than driving a Terminator home after a long day at work.:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread