How many miles on your 94-98

jzepp

Established Member
matlock94gt said:
my 94 has 112,000 on the stock short block....... buddy has a 95cobra with 325,xxx has had it since he was 16 and had 35,xxx when he bought it.... still goes to the strip every weekend and runs at the local track ( 8.70's ) and destroys the streets.... replaced the normal stuff, radiator, water pump, clutch and tranny + rearend.... but motor wise it is still holdn 60psi oil preasure and looks good!

Damn!!! 325,000 miles.......didnt think the cobras could get that much mileage. For the guys with over 100,000 miles does your car still run strong through the RPM range or is the car significantly slower? I just hit 70,000 miles in my 98 and would like to keep it for another 5 1/2 years or so i should be around the 140,000 mile range or so and was wondering how the car might perform around that time.

Ciotti

See-ahh-tee
Established Member
126K here and the tuned Audi TT I just stomped the shit out of can write a book on my rear bumper and how strong my little 4.6 is still running :)

JasonSnake

Established Member
I put about 27k in one year. I feel like I want to throw up. Most of it was from driving to my long distance job to which I quit a couple months ago and do not regret it. But right now, no job = no mods.

edit: oops, I have 80k now. I bought it August 17 last year with 53k for my own birthday.

Last edited:

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
Karnick_GT said:
9450 on a 97 vert. clearly it needs to be driven more!

When i saw your odometer i was very jealous!! :) Car is very clean and well maintained. :beer: I think i saw the original tires on your wheels...:)

Iceman12

Established Member
Bought my 97 in Aug 04 with 23k on the clock, now has 52K today.

I think it is safe to say I drive the snake a bit more often than the original owner ;)

gmaine

Established Member
Approx. 44K, running only about 2K a year now that she is a weekend warrior. I am on 2nd trans, 3rd clutch, running fine.

TL95SVT

Clean & Simple!
Established Member
71K on my 95 Cobra...

Old 95 Cobra had 211K on it, nothing was ever rebuilt, just had a few mods. I beat the hell out of it everyday, and never had a problem out of it.... great car!!!

Karnick_GT

Working on my tan...
Established Member
ReVviNg HiGh said:
When i saw your odometer i was very jealous!! :) Car is very clean and well maintained. :beer: I think i saw the original tires on your wheels...:)

Original Tires with original air from 1997

SVT-98-

3 Stangs & an Olds
Established Member
bought in 02' w/17k now has 83k daily driven rain or snow. Never a problem except wore out the stock rear control arm bushings once.

Users who are viewing this thread