How long will '14 Mustangs be built.

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
I sold my SB lightning a year ago and have been missing it dearly. The new GT CS in DIB I feel could make a nice replacement, and since I'm not fond of the spy shots of the S550 I'm realy wondering when the cutoff is?
Preferably I'd order the 14 mustang, (I've got a pic sheet allready filled out)

Thanks guys!

5.0GT

Established Member
My advise is to find a new 2013 from the dealer you'll save some cash and get the same thing. I think they're already being sold though

Last edited:

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
im gonna look for a 13 buy i doubt il find a non black 13 auto base model. probably find a ton of mt82 cars. if not its gonna be a 14.

OP iv been watching about 10 dealers in the area where im from in texas and they are not really moving mustangs too fast so it might work to my advantage. start looking around now and see what they are doing.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
There are a lot less 13 options now. You may looking at a 14 if there are option you really want. I think the cut off date to order is early January so you have a little over a month to make an order.

Scuba-Matt

Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
Established Member
Ford's original plan was to build the 14's up to mid April 2014. Then again Ford wasn't going to unveil the 2015 Mustang until January of 2014. And now Ford will unveil the 2015 Mustang Thursday Morning 12/5/13 on Good Morning America.

Ron Mexico

Deploying SVT Poster
Established Member
Are the internet pics of the '15 accurate? Looks like a Fusion coupe.

LowNSlowNeon

Established Member
I had to look around for a little bit to get a base/auto 14 (most I found were black)

I wanted GHIG but they don't make too many without the premium package and what not... so I got GB and I'm very happy with it. :)

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
Found 5 ghig cars at 1 dealer. 2 base autos 1 base mt82 with appearance package, 1 base mt82 and I premium auto fully loaded.

That was last month I bet a few are gone now. It's a hard color to find.

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
I've finally gotten the good new about a big promotion that (I've waited nearly 3 years for!) and next week I should be able to easily afford a new '14.
I'm still hoping that I'd be able to order, specifically a California Special (I love the Alcantara/leather interior, I fell in love with Alcantara in the Lightning and it's been great in the Edge Sport).
I have a feeling it may be tricky to find a stang exactly like I want it.
I'm wanting a DIB GT/CS with the glass roof, black graphics, 6spd manual, comfort package and electronics package, with the 3.73 rear and NO FRONT PLATE! :nonono:.
I typically keep my cars a long time so I've leaned to get it exactly how I want it, otherwise I'll keep kicking myself like I did on not getting AWD with the Edge. Also after having a 14 year old BMW for 2.5 years I've learned that radiators are considered a "wear and tear" item...:dw:
I'm ready to have a warranty lol:beer:

th_Mustang1_1900x1200_zpsd948fbea.gif

th_Mustang_1900x1200_zpsac3d601e.gif

Users who are viewing this thread