How is HPP in Dallas?

iflyagfour

Established Member
Ok, so where is your performance shop and all your cred? Right now you are pretty much someone sitting a keyboard making it your mission in life to try and make HPP look bad. Its been said before by many people that Manny is a stand up dude and so are his guys. They havent tried to hose anyone that I know.

AaronK

Established Member
Stupid?

I'm not one of the ones that's lapping up all the HPP BS.

But you are the one that hasn't posted since April and then come into an HPP thread with absolutely zero facts attempting to discourage people from going to HPP because someone has a 5speed. Nice! Therefore, you have stupidity written all over you. Every accusation you’ve come up with has been shot down by the very people you are accusing. At this point, even if you were right, no one would care or believe you because of how you approached this. People see you as someone who has no other purpose in life besides bashing HPP. Learn that no one here appreciates or cares what you have to say and this forum would be much better off without tools like you here.

RedfireSVT

Established Member
from his post's he's starting to sound like the old guy Bill. either way he's got a grudge and is full of $hi%.

Last edited:

MachsFastr

Established Member
I've heard good things about HPP, like some in this thread. I've also seen some really bad shit go down. I've seen underhanded shit happen with them and "friends" or people who go out of their way to help HPP and get ass raped in the long run. If they will backstab loyal friends, or people who carry there logo for free to help promote them, or people who would go out of thier way to help haul there heap around the country, what would they do to you when your back is turned?

A couple of o'shits wipe out a heap of "good jobs"!
IMO HPP SUCKS!!!!!!

TwistedRay

Banned
But you are the one that hasn't posted since April and then come into an HPP thread with absolutely zero facts attempting to discourage people from going to HPP because someone has a 5speed. Nice! Therefore, you have stupidity written all over you. Every accusation you’ve come up with has been shot down by the very people you are accusing. At this point, even if you were right, no one would care or believe you because of how you approached this. People see you as someone who has no other purpose in life besides bashing HPP. Learn that no one here appreciates or cares what you have to say and this forum would be much better off without tools like you here.

Zero facts?
Just because Manny says different, doesn't make what he says any more valid than what I state.

If stating the truth is bashing, I guess I'm guilty.

MachsFastr

Established Member
I'm NOT Manny!:shrug:

Touche! He wanted to meet me in Reynolds to "kick my ass". :nonono:
Just because I stated some facts about some shit he did to a fellow Mach 1 owner. He really screwed this guy over! Sack licker.......he is!

s_x_i

Established Member
I stand by what I said. Those guys have gone out of their way to do right by me. I look forward to spending thousands more dollars with HPP and building one of the baddest Cobras on the street.

I bet if there were a good service / bad service poll on the site, HPP's good service would outscore every other ****ing shop in the state. It's the only shop I will take my business to and the only company logo that I run on my car.

Any Questions?

blownaltered

Established Member
So you know the original owner of that car stiffed HPP on his bill which was over 20k and tried to steal the car without paying. You know that is how HPP ended up with that car? Because someone had big dreams but didn't have the funds. HPP got stiffed on that car!!
If you knew what you thought you did you would know there is no stock t-56 for that car. When the dreamer owned it he had us build it into a Viper spec T-56 with a bigger output shaft, tailhousing, input shaft, billet keys, etc... There was over 2.5k put into that stock trans. that never got paid for.
The car was 100% built and was making 700rw on low boost 11psi. When the owner tried to steal it with out paying his bill. After months of legal battles HPP was given the title considering we had more in it then the bank or the old owner.
The car then had to be put back to stock, which it was. However there was no stock trans., motor, supercharger, clutch, etc... to put in it. HPP had to come up with all of these items. The old owner had sold some of these items. The dealership knew the whole story and wasn't giving us shit for the car. They said the 5 speed was fine and we put a 5 speed shifter ball on it so whoever bought it would know.
Do you know about the motor in there? Cuz I do. I know for a fact where it came from an exactly how many miles were on it. I know for a fact that the motor had less then 18k miles and was in 100% perfect working order when it left. I also know for a fact that SVT is stamped on all the rods, it has a cobra steel crank, and stock forged pistons. I also know for a fact the heads had never been pulled off the engine that went into there.
HPP lost a fortune on that car. All the new special order parts that were on it had to be sold as used.

Those are facts. You don't even know what a fact is for that matter. You posted a bunch of questions and said "there are the facts". Why hide behind a fake screen name? You sure do sound like an old guy I used to know that had a bunch of screen names so he could talk trash.
Either way you are not an HPP customer so I don't owe you shit of an explanation. Our customers know how we take care of them, before and after the sale.
Looks like you threw up on that shirt, there is still a little on your lip.

I thought that was ejones's car. That guy is a complete f*cking tool and won't show his face around town anymore. He f*cked over a few of my friends and they still aren't to happy with him. That car had the best of everything in it and the story is true he couldn't afford the bill and it was parted out and sold. I can't blame Manny at all for that. Oh yeah ejones if you are reading this, go f*ck yourself.

mysticalsnake

Established Member
Nice avatar your got there TwistedRay. Shows how much class you have and how mature you are :rollseyes

Wow, I love how you try to correct people on grammar, and yet you're grammar skills are terrible themselves. I can count atleast 3 reasons why you fail with correcting other members, and then making that statement.

why is this even going on still? the man wanted opinions, got them, and is happy with the result. i know 4stang6 as well from this area and he's a good guy. He may be telling you guys what his friend told him. which means, as far as he knows, that is what happened. Personally, I still don't know who i want to tune my car completely whenever I get the KB on it, and with the new MAF and injectors, i'll have to get a mail order real quick just to get the damn car to make the trip down the highway...so regardless of who I use, i bet either/or is willing to e-mail me a tune just to get the car there if they know there is business coming. especially if i speak of how well they treated me and helped me out by allowing me to drive the car to get tuned. Just leave it be guys, damn.

The Sync

VTAK!
Established Member
Wow, I love how you try to correct people on grammar, and yet you're grammar skills are terrible themselves. I can count atleast 3 reasons why you fail with correcting other members, and then making that statement.

:lol: I guess accidentally typing an unnecessary letter shows I have terrible grammar skills :rollseyes You're an intelligent one :loser:

AaronK

Established Member
I stand by what I said. Those guys have gone out of their way to do right by me. I look forward to spending thousands more dollars with HPP and building one of the baddest Cobras on the street.

I bet if there were a good service / bad service poll on the site, HPP's good service would outscore every other ****ing shop in the state. It's the only shop I will take my business to and the only company logo that I run on my car.

Any Questions?

Yup! The only thing we have here is just a few people digging for dirt on HPP. Their work speaks for itself. I've never seen an unhappy customer from them nor have I seen half-assed work come from their shop which is much more than I can say about their competition in the area. I’ve never heard of a bad experience except from people that go out of their way attempting to give HPP a bad name.

HPP is the only place that I will let work on my car. If I don’t do it myself, HPP does it. Manny is probably the most honest shop owner I’ve ever met. He’s never tried to sell me something I don’t need, he has always stuck to his word, and has assured me that if there are any problems that he will take care of them. Nowhere else get’s my business and I would never recommended anyone other than HPP.

-Wade-

Established Member
Yup! The only thing we have here is just a few people digging for dirt on HPP. Their work speaks for itself. I've never seen an unhappy customer from them nor have I seen half-assed work come from their shop which is much more than I can say about their competition in the area. I’ve never heard of a bad experience except from people that go out of their way attempting to give HPP a bad name.

HPP is the only place that I will let work on my car. If I don’t do it myself, HPP does it. Manny is probably the most honest shop owner I’ve ever met. He’s never tried to sell me something I don’t need, he has always stuck to his word, and has assured me that if there are any problems that he will take care of them. Nowhere else get’s my business and I would never recommended anyone other than HPP.

Of course there are going to be people that will not accept good work. There are people out there who will fight you over a bill or the work performed on their car(s) NO MATTER WHAT. You can't please everyone, but you sure can try. Their entire team goes out of their way to make things right. Are they perfect? No. But they all try as a collective to make things as close to perfect as they come. As s_x_i said, he had a problem and they fixed it. His car came in for a complete makeover, after it made great power, it broke a cam gear and bent many valves in his freshly ported heads. Many overnighted parts, late nights, no customer cost, and dyno time later, his car was fixed. Just one example, of the many, where HPP goes out of their way to help their customers out.

Obviously, some people on here have a vendetta against what the HPP team has built over the last ten plus years. They have all worked incredibly hard to build the reputation of excellence. They have built some of the fastest street and race cars in the world. For example, an HPP car held the landspeed record for years and the "racecar" record has yet to be beat. (Fastest and Quickest Modular Mustang on Radials)

If you guys take anything from this thread it should be this -

HPP is not cheap, but very fair. If a customer wants something, HPP expects to be paid for it. If you walk into Wal Mart, can you negotiate with the cashier over the price of shampoo? They stay in business due to customer service, customer loyalty, good business practices, and excellent work. If a customer pays for a built motor with VERY specific parts, that is exactly what they will get (as outlined by the invoice)

For the haters - Haters will hate. HPP will continue to be faster, quicker, and truthful.

Some people get mad at HPP - Mainly due to them wanting the moon and expecting to pay HPP nothing for their parts/services. All of the so called "friend" deals were seen first hand by many. These "friend" deals consisted of a couple different people sucking a company for everything they could and not offering anything in return. You cannot run a successful business that way. These people will steal anything, especially from a shop that goes out of their way to help

Regards...
-Wade

Last edited:

MachsFastr

Established Member
Of course there are going to be people that will not accept good work. There are people out there who will fight you over a bill or the work performed on their car(s) NO MATTER WHAT. You can't please everyone, but you sure can try. Their entire team goes out of their way to make things right. Are they perfect? No. But they all try as a collective to make things as close to perfect as they come. As s_x_i said, he had a problem and they fixed it. His car came in for a complete makeover, after it made great power, it broke a cam gear and bent many valves in his freshly ported heads. Many overnighted parts, late nights, no customer cost, and dyno time later, his car was fixed. Just one example, of the many, where HPP goes out of their way to help their customers out.

Obviously, some people on here have a vendetta against what the HPP team has built over the last ten plus years. They have all worked incredibly hard to build the reputation of excellence. They have built some of the fastest street and race cars in the world. For example, an HPP car held the landspeed record for years and the "racecar" record has yet to be beat. (Fastest and Quickest Modular Mustang on Radials)

HPP is not cheap, but very fair. If a customer wants something, HPP expects to be paid for it. If you walk into Wal Mart, can you negotiate with the cashier over the price of shampoo? They stay in business due to customer service, customer loyalty, good business practices, and excellent work. If a customer pays for a built motor with VERY specific parts, that is exactly what they will get (as outlined by the invoice)

For the haters - Haters will hate. HPP will continue to be faster, quicker, and truthful.

Some people get mad at HPP - Mainly due to them wanting the moon and expecting to pay HPP nothing for their parts/services. All of the so called "friend" deals were seen first hand by many. These "friend" deals consisted of a couple different people sucking a company for everything they could and not offering anything in return. You cannot run a successful business that way. These people will steal anything, especially from a shop that goes out of their way to help

Regards...
-Wade

Good post except for the highlighted portion. Never should a business use the analogy.
Your last paragraph, is this in reference to Bills car? I think alot of shady crap(on HPP's part) went on with his ordeal.

blownaltered

Established Member

Regards...
-Wade

Wade I thought you worked for HPP. Only asking because of the way your comments posted, doesn't read like you work for them but I thought you did. I've been wrong before so I figured I would ask.

Users who are viewing this thread