How is HPP in Dallas?

AaronK

Established Member
Would either of you two EXPERT LAWYERS please explain to me HOW have I slandered anyone?:shrug:

ps What does 2 post have to do with anything?

Here's his current sale: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260326673817

I guess he found out why the car has a silly 5spd instead of a T56. I wonder what else he found out about the car?

"Slander" is not only a legal term but a term used to describe malicious or false accusations.

As for this car you posted... Oh no, not a 5 speed! GTFO! You are absolutely lame. Come up with something that holds a little more water than “It has a 5 speed and it works GREAT”… Get out of here noob.

blownaltered

Established Member
Here's his current sale: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260326673817

I guess he found out why the car has a silly 5spd instead of a T56. I wonder what else he found out about the car?

Could the original owner of the car changed the transmission over to a 5 speed? Yes he could have, why I don't know but maybe he put a tko in it, that tranny sure would hold up better than a stock 6 speed and be a hell of alot cheaper than a viper spec 6 speed. I think your drawing at straws here trying to find sh*t to say bad, leave it alone you don't have any proof of anything on speculation.

TwistedRay

Banned
"Slander" is not only a legal term but a term used to describe malicious or false accusations.

As for this car you posted... Oh no, not a 5 speed! GTFO! You are absolutely lame. Come up with something that holds a little more water than “It has a 5 speed and it works GREAT”… Get out of here noob.

I'll ask you again. What did I say was slanderous?
Noob?.........wooooooo..........why don't you send an email to that Canuk about the real reason he's selling.
Could the original owner of the car changed the transmission over to a 5 speed? Yes he could have, why I don't know but maybe he put a tko in it, that tranny sure would hold up better than a stock 6 speed and be a hell of alot cheaper than a viper spec 6 speed. I think your drawing at straws here trying to find sh*t to say bad, leave it alone you don't have any proof of anything on speculation.
The original owner didn't swap the tranny. Guess who did.
The engine isn't the stock engine or even close to being what came in the car. Sure as heck isn't a low mileage Cobra engine.

DR281

Established Member
You act like you know what you are talking about, sounds like you are little jealous & bitter. I bet you get spanked by HPP customers all the time.
You have no idea about the history of that car? It actually belonged to a board memebr here. The current owner bought the car from a dealership.
The engine in that car is most definately a 03-04 cobra engine with low miles. We put exhaust on the car right before it left and verified it on the dyno. It made 440rw with stock upper & lower pullies. It did have a 5 speed when he bought it and he knew that when he bought it from the dealership.
Your opinion is worth about the same as that pile!
You can try to spread all the rumors you want but the facts speak for themselves.

TwistedRay

Banned
You act like you know what you are talking about, sounds like you are little jealous & bitter. I bet you get spanked by HPP customers all the time.
You have no idea about the history of that car? It actually belonged to a board memebr here. The current owner bought the car from a dealership.
The engine in that car is most definately a 03-04 cobra engine with low miles. We put exhaust on the car right before it left and verified it on the dyno. It made 440rw with stock upper & lower pullies. It did have a 5 speed when he bought it and he knew that when he bought it from the dealership.
Your opinion is worth about the same as that pile!
You can try to spread all the rumors you want but the facts speak for themselves.

Spanked by an HPP customer???:lol:
I know who the owner was.
Who installed the 5sp and who has/had the stock T56?
Low mileage? LOL!
Did the dealership or the current owner know that none of the drivetrain was original?
Those are the facts.

iflyagfour

Established Member
Man that takes some serious effort and time out of your day to be such a tool. Think, how long did you spend staging that avatar pic of yours. You had to come up with the idea, get the shirt (which obviously still benefited HPP), eat a big ol meal, find a place to hover like a ****in dog, turn around and take a pic with a shitty ass hangin out for the world to see. Sounds like we should really take your opinion...

DR281

Established Member
Spanked by an HPP customer???:lol:
I know who the owner was.
Who installed the 5sp and who has/had the stock T56?
Low mileage? LOL!
Did the dealership or the current owner know that none of the drivetrain was original?
Those are the facts.

So you know the original owner of that car stiffed HPP on his bill which was over 20k and tried to steal the car without paying. You know that is how HPP ended up with that car? Because someone had big dreams but didn't have the funds. HPP got stiffed on that car!!
If you knew what you thought you did you would know there is no stock t-56 for that car. When the dreamer owned it he had us build it into a Viper spec T-56 with a bigger output shaft, tailhousing, input shaft, billet keys, etc... There was over 2.5k put into that stock trans. that never got paid for.
The car was 100% built and was making 700rw on low boost 11psi. When the owner tried to steal it with out paying his bill. After months of legal battles HPP was given the title considering we had more in it then the bank or the old owner.
The car then had to be put back to stock, which it was. However there was no stock trans., motor, supercharger, clutch, etc... to put in it. HPP had to come up with all of these items. The old owner had sold some of these items. The dealership knew the whole story and wasn't giving us shit for the car. They said the 5 speed was fine and we put a 5 speed shifter ball on it so whoever bought it would know.
Do you know about the motor in there? Cuz I do. I know for a fact where it came from an exactly how many miles were on it. I know for a fact that the motor had less then 18k miles and was in 100% perfect working order when it left. I also know for a fact that SVT is stamped on all the rods, it has a cobra steel crank, and stock forged pistons. I also know for a fact the heads had never been pulled off the engine that went into there.
HPP lost a fortune on that car. All the new special order parts that were on it had to be sold as used.

Those are facts. You don't even know what a fact is for that matter. You posted a bunch of questions and said "there are the facts". Why hide behind a fake screen name? You sure do sound like an old guy I used to know that had a bunch of screen names so he could talk trash.
Either way you are not an HPP customer so I don't owe you shit of an explanation. Our customers know how we take care of them, before and after the sale.
Looks like you threw up on that shirt, there is still a little on your lip.

TwistedRay

Banned
Man that takes some serious effort and time out of your day to be such a tool. Think, how long did you spend staging that avatar pic of yours. You had to come up with the idea, get the shirt (which obviously still benefited HPP), eat a big ol meal, find a place to hover like a ****in dog, turn around and take a pic with a shitty ass hangin out for the world to see. Sounds like we should really take your opinion...

I haven't stated any OPINIONS.

AaronK

Established Member
So you know the original owner of that car stiffed HPP on his bill which was over 20k and tried to steal the car without paying. You know that is how HPP ended up with that car? Because someone had big dreams but didn't have the funds. HPP got stiffed on that car!!
If you knew what you thought you did you would know there is no stock t-56 for that car. When the dreamer owned it he had us build it into a Viper spec T-56 with a bigger output shaft, tailhousing, input shaft, billet keys, etc... There was over 2.5k put into that stock trans. that never got paid for.
The car was 100% built and was making 700rw on low boost 11psi. When the owner tried to steal it with out paying his bill. After months of legal battles HPP was given the title considering we had more in it then the bank or the old owner.
The car then had to be put back to stock, which it was. However there was no stock trans., motor, supercharger, clutch, etc... to put in it. HPP had to come up with all of these items. The old owner had sold some of these items. The dealership knew the whole story and wasn't giving us shit for the car. They said the 5 speed was fine and we put a 5 speed shifter ball on it so whoever bought it would know.
Do you know about the motor in there? Cuz I do. I know for a fact where it came from an exactly how many miles were on it. I know for a fact that the motor had less then 18k miles and was in 100% perfect working order when it left. I also know for a fact that SVT is stamped on all the rods, it has a cobra steel crank, and stock forged pistons. I also know for a fact the heads had never been pulled off the engine that went into there.
HPP lost a fortune on that car. All the new special order parts that were on it had to be sold as used.

Those are facts. You don't even know what a fact is for that matter. You posted a bunch of questions and said "there are the facts". Why hide behind a fake screen name? You sure do sound like an old guy I used to know that had a bunch of screen names so he could talk trash.
Either way you are not an HPP customer so I don't owe you shit of an explanation. Our customers know how we take care of them, before and after the sale.

OWNED!

HPP doesn’t **** people over. So feel free to STFU twistedray!

TwistedRay

Banned

Remaining bill was over $20K?.............That's rich!!!
Is that what you told FMC with that jacked up bill? Isn't that the same tactic you used to get a silver GT...........that you had already scavenged a multitude of parts off?
However there was no stock trans., motor, supercharger, clutch, etc... to put in it. HPP had to come up with all of these items. The old owner had sold some of these items.
How did the owner sell any of those parts when you had the car?........well maybe the SC, but you had plenty Eatons around.
Ya never did say where the T56 went. LOL!
How did you lose money on a car that parts went to various cars......some even to customer's cars and you still got to sell the car?

Shame the Canadian can't say the real reason he's selling the car.

Talking trash?
"Dum-de-dum-dum"
""My name is Friday—I'm a cop." "Just the facts, ma'am,"

You might be able to fool some of these people, but there are many many people that know the truth. Maybe if you took better care of customers and employees, you wouldn't have so much to explain.

Last edited:

99lightning_svt

Established Member
Your just plain stupid i don't see you even trying to tell us what happened and you expect us to believe you i don't think so!:dw:

Your just a computer warrior for the ricer community who is mad cuz HPP builds all the cars that you ricer drivers cant beat!:dancenana::dancenana:

TwistedRay

Banned
Your just plain stupid i don't see you even trying to tell us what happened and you expect us to believe you i don't think so!:dw:

Your just a computer warrior for the ricer community who is mad cuz HPP builds all the cars that you ricer drivers cant beat!:dancenana::dancenana:
Yeah.........YOU'RE right. I'm a ricer.
I just didn't know that either a 2008 Ford Super Duty or a 2008 Shelby were ricer vehicles. Thanks for telling me. You rule dude!!!:rockon:

AaronK

Established Member
Yeah.........YOU'RE right. I'm a ricer.
I just didn't know that either a 2008 Ford Super Duty or a 2008 Shelby were ricer vehicles. Thanks for telling me. You rule dude!!!:rockon:

The car that you drive doesn't exempt you from being a ricer.

Users who are viewing this thread