How is HPP in Dallas?

03cobraFL

Established Member
I was thinking of giving them a call, any of you guys delt with them, or know anybody who has? Was the visit good or bad?

-thank you

03GT_to_03Cobra

Established Member
I've delt with them before, and so have a few of my friends. No complaints here, they are the best shop I have been to in Dallas.

Lonestar and Dallas Mustang are the only other places I have tried.

Screamin03Cobra

formerly 'pony2000gt'
Established Member
HPP has done all of my tuning and most of my work recently since I am out of town. I've had very small complaints about them before but Manny has always worked everything out for me. I don't see myself going anywhere else.

mustarrosa

Established Member
HPP has done and will do all my work...Call them after 11 am and since they have moved to a new building, the phone lines have been funny..calls not going through..be patient

blk03stang

Established Member
Hands down the best mustang shop. The guys at HPP are awesome, and have taken care of my for years.

plus my bolt on pullied cobra beat over 50+ other pullied cobra's. Never lost to another stock blower one. Mannys tunes are badass!

Deftones

Established Member
HPP is amazing and they know their rides and no one tunes better! You cant go wrong with these guys. I live in San Antonio, and if I ever need more work I will take the 4 hour trip up there just to get it done.

The Sync

VTAK!
Established Member
HPP is the best shop, hands down!

They've done all my work on my cobra and its top notch quality. Great group of people who treat your car like it was their own.

I highly recommend going to them, and them alone!

AaronK

Established Member
By far the best shop around! I've been to just about every other shop around here and none of them even come close to HPP.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
I've heard nothing but great things! I've talked to Manny a few times he seems like a great guy, and very suportive, gave me a damn good quote since i was military!

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
Not to hijack, but I've tried calling them the past few days to get an estimate on putting on pulleys and a dyno tune but no luck. Anybody know how much estimate it might cost with my own tuner? Thanks!

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
Not to hijack, but I've tried calling them the past few days to get an estimate on putting on pulleys and a dyno tune but no luck. Anybody know how much estimate it might cost with my own tuner? Thanks!

They're still in the process of moving shops I believe. I think I heard it was $300 for a dyno tune if you have your own tuner but don't quote me on it.

waydeg

Established Member
They're still in the process of moving shops I believe. I think I heard it was $300 for a dyno tune if you have your own tuner but don't quote me on it.

I was quoted 350.00 for a tune ( w/o my own tuner and w/ new plugs) and 500.00 for a tune with a chip added in. Seems very reasonable.

BTW Lurch - I'm still wearing my maroon and white but dang if I wasn't pulling for Tech against Texas and OSU - I really hope they go all the way. Fun as %$#@ to watch! Crabtree is superhuman. Beat he %$#@ outta OU!

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
BTW Lurch - I'm still wearing my maroon and white
I'm sorry. :p

but dang if I wasn't pulling for Tech against Texas and OSU - I really hope they go all the way. Fun as %$#@ to watch! Crabtree is superhuman. Beat he %$#@ outta OU!

You and me both man! I can't wait for the 22nd. Crabtree for Heisman! :-D

And just so this post isn't completely off topic:

Crabtree : NCAA football :: HPP : performance shops

RedfireSVT

Established Member

thats the only problem i've encountered with hpp, sometimes they can be hard to get in touch with. they did seem to have that worked out before the move, just keep trying.

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
Awesome, hopefully this Christmas I can get it these damn pulleys on!!

The Sync

VTAK!
Established Member

Just like SVT Lurch said, they are in the process of moving shops. They told me they have three phone lines but only one seems to be working at the moment so getting your call to go through or be answered can be a pain.

Users who are viewing this thread