How good are you at Black Ops 2? Xbox

94venomV8

Established Member
I was just wondering out of curiosity who is the best BO2 player on here on live. I have a friend I go to school with (not SVTP member) that is ranked in the top 1000 players in the world stat wise. He doesnt cheat, Ive seen him play many times, and no matter what system he plays on hes robotic almost like a 6th sense. He usually gets anywhere from 40-80 kills per match. He has had quadruple swarms, highest kills in a match is 124, has every weapon diamond in the game, and every card unlocked. Some would say hes a gamer nerd because of stats, but I assure you he doesnt spend 24 hours a day playing. Anyway, just seeing if anyone else on here is ranked close to that. I know Im not.

Last edited:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
A 2 year old could play that game.

Call me when he plays a real game.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
A 2 year old could play that game.

Call me when he plays a real game.

LMAO this kind of quote will pop up but either way, top 1000 thats insane no matter xbox or PS. I'm in like the top one millionth hahahaha and the people I play with I dominate MOST of the time so I am sure hes a beast.

usmcsvtwannabe

Not a noob
Established Member
Not bashing him but he sounds like a stat whore. I've been to a couple MLG events and play Gamebattles when some of my friends want to. Stat whoring in a public game lobby is really easy, tell him to go to league play and drop those numbers and I will give him major props. But regardless 40-80 kills a game is good nonetheless

badws6ta

God hates us all
Established Member
Im decent. Don't care much about K/D ratio, I usually go for the objectives but usually come out 1-1 or better on kills. I got tired of playing it though, waiting for BF4

Teethy

0S0SL0
Established Member
I was just wondering out of curiosity who is the best BO2 player on here on live. I have a friend I go to school with (not SVTP member) that is ranked in the top 1000 players in the world stat wise. He doesnt cheat, Ive seen him play many times, and no matter what system he plays on hes robotic almost like a 6th sense. He usually gets anywhere from 40-80 kills per match. He has had quadruple swarms, highest kills in a match is 124, has every weapon diamond in the game, and every card unlocked. Some would say hes a gamer nerd because of stats, but I assure you he doesnt spend 24 hours a day playing. Anyway, just seeing if anyone else on here is ranked close to that. I know Im not.

If he plays on both Xbox and PS3 he should give BigJeezy a try. Stats alone thats the best player that I know on this forum. I believe him to be ~4.80 overall K/D.

I'd like to think I'm pretty good but I rely heavily on teamwork and tactics so a 1 vs 1 wouldn't be my strong point.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
Try, I was not aware you were a 360 player. I don't get on much but I would be down to play. Do you just play BO2? How about madden?

JBird_Cobra

Established Member
I don't play much any more so there's no way I'd be close but the highest rank I got to was #193 on team deathmatch... I'm not sure which COD this was; maybe BO1 or MW3.

0624112000.jpg

ff500

Established Member
I used to play quite a bit. I master prestiged but I haven't played in awhile. I was in the top 100 in the world in zombies ( Kino) 3600 kills and over a million plus points until everyone starting hacking, now I don't play at all anymore.

20redfire03

Established Member
When playing BO2 I couldn't get into it. It changed to much for my liking compared to BO1. It seemed to cater more towards the run and gun players and I preferred to hold down a section of the map then move along to another part. I never really wanted it to begin with so I never really gave it a chance.

LUBaseball2

Established Member
I have two names mG Mister Fish which my roomates and I used to play on and then another one mG FiFi theduck. On the account I only play on my score per minute in hardcore domination is close to 600 per minute. I mostly play on gamebattles.com though and play hardcore search and destroy which we won the winter league for.

Honestly if you want to play seriously you need a gaming monitor of some sort IMO

I don't know anyone who has beat that score though

photo-7_zps2f936dc9.jpg

photo1-4_zpsf48cd86e.jpg

photo2-1_zps47797a7e.jpg

Last edited:

Zemedici

Established Member

Retired Halo 3 semi-pro here. Used to get paid to play.

stats are nice for bragging, but dont show skill. What matters is how quickly he can adapt to different teammate(s) gameplay styles, how well rounded he is at a player, and his strong points.

Not bashing him but he sounds like a stat whore. I've been to a couple MLG events and play Gamebattles when some of my friends want to. Stat whoring in a public game lobby is really easy, tell him to go to league play and drop those numbers and I will give him major props. But regardless 40-80 kills a game is good nonetheless

This. 8 year olds play COD, every game there's a player that doesnt know how to shoot and move at the same time. Not hard to kill Helen Keller when she's playing xbox. Have him set up a GB 1v1 account, and see how he does against other skilled players. That's what matters.

Im decent. Don't care much about K/D ratio, I usually go for the objectives but usually come out 1-1 or better on kills. I got tired of playing it though, waiting for BF4

COD is beyond stale, I agree.

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
Battlefield 4 is having live streaming of MP for 3 days (6/10, 6/11, 6/12)

It begins again today at 2pm CST :pepper:

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
Battlefield 4 is having live streaming of MP for 3 days (6/10, 6/11, 6/12)

It begins again today at 2pm CST :pepper:

I am making the jump to BF. I am tired of the COD games and them lagging my connection because I am host. So stupid.

barnz01gt

Established Member
i cared about the stats when it first came out, all i do now is quickscope like a boss

Zemedici

Established Member
i cared about the stats when it first came out, all i do now is quickscope like a boss

Like everyone else on the planet.....I HATE that shit. It was cool in MW2, now all everyone does is shoot each other with sniper rifles. A damn Domination match will take 20 minutes cuz no one actually caps the point, just runs around FaZe sniping each other.....its so lame.

Users who are viewing this thread