How fast is the new $50k Nissan Z? — New Z vs Supra vs Mustang Mach-1

Zemedici

Established Member
Mach 1 looks sick

And the Z looks like it has a kouki s14 Ass end lolol they going baxkwards

**** with a TT car for 55k tho

Kevinbonds

Established Member
I think it looks bad ass... waaaaay better than the Supra.

I might have to have one also.
I had a 1995 Z32 for 20 years, I sold it last year for more then I paid for it 20 years ago. I always said if Nissan did another 3.0 TT I would be all over it. The amount of power you can make on these is crazy, AMS tuning will have these cars to 500 RWHP within a couple months of hitting the streets with little effort. They already have the parts and tuning from the infinity version of the motor and it's proven to be very stout, and the Mercedes sourced 9 speed auto is a solid performer. I am very excited for this car, but will need to wait a year or two, since I won't deal with the worthless dealer's marking up these cars which we know will happen.

Kevinbonds

Established Member
Yep, agree.

Might have to have one with the manual though!!
I have been on the manual train for a while, but the tech on the auto's have gotten so good they are just so much better then a manual, it's a crap shoot for me. I have wanted a Nissan GT-R for a long time, but the prices now are insane, so I think I would prefer a new 400Z with a warranty over a clapped out GT-R that's already 10-11 years old.

Zemedici

Established Member
I have been on the manual train for a while, but the tech on the auto's have gotten so good they are just so much better then a manual, it's a crap shoot for me. I have wanted a Nissan GT-R for a long time, but the prices now are insane, so I think I would prefer a new 400Z with a warranty over a clapped out GT-R that's already 10-11 years old.

Just wait, prices coming back down

Wifeys hard up for a R35 too.

Bet she buys end of this year or definitely by next. As i said in the other thread Mannheim down 6.6%, longest 90 day downspin in history

Kevinbonds

Established Member
Just wait, prices coming back down

Wifeys hard up for a R35 too.

Bet she buys end of this year or definitely by next. As i said in the other thread Mannheim down 6.6%, longest 90 day downspin in history
Thanks for the info, I sold my Z32 to free up cash for an R-35, then out of nowhere 50K cars spiked up to 70K. High mileage 2009 cars (not ideal) are all advertised for 65-70K, and that's with multiple owners. A 2011-2012 cars with low miles is nearing 90K, it's nuts.

Zemedici

Established Member
Thanks for the info, I sold my Z32 to free up cash for an R-35, then out of nowhere 50K cars spiked up to 70K. High mileage 2009 cars (not ideal) are all advertised for 65-70K, and that's with multiple owners. A 2011-2012 cars with low miles is nearing 90K, it's nuts.

Yeah man, she wants 15+ for the new lights and power bump, with the upgraded diff, etc

We were looking at 70-75k cars that are now 100+.

Hell guys with BEAT TO SHIT 09 cars are 65+, those cars were low / mid 40s prior

Kevinbonds

Established Member
Yeah man, she wants 15+ for the new lights and power bump, with the upgraded diff, etc

We were looking at 70-75k cars that are now 100+.

Hell guys with BEAT TO SHIT 09 cars are 65+, those cars were low / mid 40s prior
Agree, no chance I'm a buyer at these prices.

ArabianOak

Established Member
I rented a supra all of last week in LA...car is a 10. Way better than I thought it would be. Almost changed my name to Abraham Earl Spilner.

Users who are viewing this thread