How does "golden ticket" work on CF Track Pack orders?

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
many understand. just a few will always back Ford, no matter what...
That's not me, in fact I may never buy another Ford after this cluster ****
Many also cry when they dont get there way. Then say they will never buy another ford, but 2-3yrs later there buying another ford. Just saying

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
1. Largest local dealer currently has a 19 350 with $20k adm and all Raptors have $10k adm. under the old svt dealer program they would have been the only dealer to sell these vehicles for over 50 miles.
They are cheap asses too according to local contractors.

2. I love that small local dealers still have a shot at at least one allocation of the performance vehicles.

2+. The small wine country truck dealer gets a 350/500 should they want one.

3. They can only make so many sets of the CF wheels.

4. Based on 3 it becomes a capitalistic economic formula on allocation and sales of this package.

5. Still anyone has the opportunity to purchase!

6. Yes I do believe dealers like Nick’s Chuck Anderson Ford should get the opportunity based on customer satisfaction, going above and beyond, handshake, honor, more than fair pricing, should have the opportunity to sell the very limited edition once or once every other year!

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
I was about to make the same comment !! I started the thread since I am trying to buy a CF Track Pack and then a clown showed up in my thread being devil's advocate on everything.
I’ve seen way too many people bitching at Ford.
It cost too much.
Not enough power.
Not enough units.
No auto.
No PDK.
No manual.
Why is there not 10k R/CF models?
Why did R and D last 3 years?
Look at the Demon why can’t Ford do that?
Only 760?
Why is there no torque?
Why no 200mph?
Etc.

If people don’t like what’s available buy something else. There are a lot of great choices out there!!

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Would you like to explain why?

I’m curious your thoughts. Is it harder for larger dealerships to win this award?

There are 3 President Award winners within 35 miles from me that MIGHT sell 10 Mustangs a year...combined haha

Why should they be able to represent FoMoCo on their specialty Mustang?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thanks. I’m assuming it more difficult for larger dealers to win this award.

I stand corrected.

Not really. It's all percentage based, so bigger dealers have more employees to get certified, but you only need 80%...so you have more employees that don't need to be certified. Bigger dealers get more surveys...but majority of surveys are positive, so they can have more negative surveys. Bigger dealers need to hit their sales goal to be eligible so they have to sell more than smaller stores, but the bigger stores set the curve so their goals are always very obtainable.

conceptmachine

Established Member
Many also cry when they dont get there way. Then say they will never buy another ford, but 2-3yrs later there buying another ford. Just saying
Yeah, I'm balling my eyes out right now.
Booo whooo hoooo!!!
In 2 or 3 years I'll be jumping all over those hybrids I've been sorely wanting in my life. I'm getting the age now all I need is a hurse! Just sayin'

conceptmachine

Established Member
Can't tell me they couldnt simply option your choice of a wing. Hell, they give you an option for 4 different colored covers.
They option the lower stripes. That never used to be an option... now it is. When you optioned OTT stripes it came with the rockers. Anyway, no sense in beating the dead horse anymore. I'm passing it on to the next guy in line.

Last edited:

Snoopy49

Established Member
Thanks to Tim on FordGT500 for posting these pictures of a 2019 GT350 with base spoiler and gurney flap. Since Ford totally failed to cover the base cars, I figured you might be interested, I know I was.

2019 GT350 Spoiler 4 2.jpg

2019 GT350 Spoiler m.jpg

2019 GT350 Spoiler 2 1.jpg

2019 GT350 Spoiler 3 1.jpg

conceptmachine

Established Member
what's the cost of just the wing from FP?
I'd settle for a base with just the wing and that's it. Base wheels are ok by me.

conceptmachine

Established Member
It's not going to be cheap.
This is the wing for a 2019 GT350R for comparison.
List Price: $11,488.52
Sale Price: $7,582.42
Spoiler - Ford (FR3Z-6344210-CA)

That's about 2x of what it would probably cost to manufacture, at least. However, still cheaper than the CFTP option and easier to get. problem is, would their be holes to repair or an additional trunk lid that would be needed? man...cant even order it without a wing...ouch

Snoopy49

Established Member
The only problem is, the only thing the GT350R and GT500 CFTP have in common is the Carbon Fiber. The GT500 CFTP is adjustable and has a lot more moving parts. The GT350 is one piece and is not adjustable.

gt350r_wing-100611833-orig.jpg

2019-ford-shelby-gt500-mu-13_800x0w.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread