How do you like your PP2 GT?

Cman01

hello
Established Member
Those of you that purchased a PP2, how do you like it? What don't you like about it?

Thinking of getting one, just want to hear some owner's feedback.

Tony

Handlebar Moustache

Established Member
There’s an article about the pp2 gt in the latest c&d. I don’t own one but the skidpad and braking stats are really impressive. Looks like they come with big sticky tires.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
No one has a PP2????
Tony, you might have more luck on the other Mustang forum.
I know that there are multiple members there with PP2 cars. I haven't been on that forum in some time though.

Handlebar Moustache

Established Member
E8A1A03B-4D61-4701-9B4E-71EFE6E72FFC.jpeg

Aren’t those basically gt350 braking and lateral G numbers?

RALPH R

Established Member
hey op, not sure i can give you the feedback you're looking for since i just picked mine up this week. haven't driven it much since i'm waiting to have paint protection film installed. the 305's kick all sorts of road debris unto the paint. only thing i wish it had were the recaros but it was sitting on the lot and was able to get a better price. overall it is a super sweet ride. active exhaust sounds nice. i'm still getting familiar with it.. my first mustang. coming from an srt challenger it's down on low end torque (imo) that i'm used to. still haven't gone over 5k rpm's and that's where it probably shines! hope this helped a little. good luck with your next ride!

Cman01

hello
Established Member
Thanks for the FB, post up a pic of your car and when you get more time driving the car post up more input that you would have on it.

I went to a dealer and test drove one, I like it (drove 401A car). Love the digital dash and the mag ride. The car didn't have Recaros or active exhaust which are the options I must have. I find the stock shifter is kinda sloppy so if I get one MGW is a must mod and I would take off those wheels with Cup 2's and get another set of wheels and tires for street use.

Users who are viewing this thread