How do you install aeroforce boost sensor?

Gt40fiveo

Established Member
I just recently bought an aeroforce interceptor gauge and the boost sensor that goes with it but I have no idea on what 5v wire to splice into and what line to hood into for boost. I have all the install instructions but they dont have any pics. If someone has done this on a 2011 and up and has a few pics that would be awesome. Also it is the 2 bar boost sensor. Thanks.

cb900f

Established Member
I just recently bought an aeroforce interceptor gauge and the boost sensor that goes with it but I have no idea on what 5v wire to splice into and what line to hood into for boost. I have all the install instructions but they dont have any pics. If someone has done this on a 2011 and up and has a few pics that would be awesome. Also it is the 2 bar boost sensor. Thanks.

I believe the green wire on the analog input harness that goes to the gauge is analog 1. The analog input harness is the 3 wire plug with green/red/white. If I remember right.

I cannot remember what color the wire is coming out of the sensor though. I want to say white....... I just did one about 1 week ago. Holler if that doesn't get you going.

JpL4K3

Established Member
Good luck getting Aeroforce to be of any help on this. Worst customer service i've ever experienced.

Gt40fiveo

Established Member
cb900f I got that part down I just don't know where to tap the red wire into a 5v power supply on the car and do I need to run a vacuum line and where to run that.

Last edited:

Onelfastlride

Established Member
You need to buy a 12Vdc to 5 Vdc convertor from Aeroforce. Then follow the Autometer gauge install on YouTube for a 2011-up Mustang for a power source. The boost / vacuum line needs to be tapped off your brake booster line, and for that you'll use the vacuum manifold you had to have installed with your power adder. Then follow the Aeroforce instructions found online for the boost sensor kit you bought (2 or 3 bar) and the gauge instructions for adding an analog input.

Users who are viewing this thread