How did I miss this? Mustang hits 178MPH in Arkansas State Police chase.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
I'm not going to watch the whole video...why did they chase him that fast? Seems like that was more dangerous than the 10 over he did when he passed the officer.

EDIT: I fast forwarded...

Alright, what modifications was he running? haha

I know every road/area in that video. Some of those roads are so pitted right now I'm surprised they chased too at those speeds. Driver was a rookie and must not have known the area well.

I stopped at the part where they caught him, was he crashed into that building?

quad

Established Member
LOL. Definitely you'd better KNOW the back roads. Many years ago I took off from a cop who was on the side of the rode with a radar gun. I thought I knew the roads well enough BUT made a turn onto the wrong road and it ended up being a dead end on a cul-de-sac. Needless to say, I got caught!

That was quite a chase. :eek:
Wow I am sure the cop did not like that. Not going to provide more details but I got away twice ;)

Thorpz

Established Member
Premium Member
I'm surprised no one is calling him a pussy for all the crying he was doing in the back seat of the cruiser .... haha.... pussy !

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
Has anyone tried turning all their lights off while wearing night vision goggles? Run Walker Quiet Flows.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Has anyone tried turning all their lights off while wearing night vision goggles? Run Walker Quiet Flows.
I feel like I saw a video of some guy in a black lambo with tinted windows/windshield doing this on a cannonball run from Mia->NYC but I might just be remembering what someone that's full of shit told me about

"Nothing makes me question ALL of my life decisions like SVTP."

Posts and likes are not mine.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member

There was a story about drug runners doing that across PA years ago in a Viper. No lights, middle of the night, NVGs.

“Jerry Nadler and I have pants pooping contests.”-Joe Biden

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Didn't watch the video (work firewall blocks YT), but I thought they weren't supposed to chase you beyond a certain mph for safety reasons. I've been told by friendly LEOs that if they're sitting still and you blast by at 100+ on the highway that they typically won't bother as they can't get up to speed and keep climbing in order to catch up, especially if you step into it more.
ARKANSAS will chase

Users who are viewing this thread