How crazy does this sound.....

CHIZ

GeoMetros worse nightmare
Established Member
well, i went to a local ford dealership to check out an 04 cobra, because i am in the market, and wanted to take one for a test drive....well we happen to stumble across one with 600 mi on the clock (what dealer said) and went around to look at the sticker price. The car is that orang/red color coupe, and had the chrome cobra rims on it. As we looked down the sticker, get this, they wanted $36,500 for this car.....i almost browned myself.... i was thinking, this isn't even a vert, and they want that much.... so the salesman says, would you like to come in and see what we can do, i looked at him and said, yeah if you'll come down about $8,000. well, he looked at me like i was crazy, and said "this is a cobra." i said, "exactly not the ford GT."

was i in the wrong? are other dealerships asking this much?

anyway, i'll just wait on a used 03 and get a good deal, besides í would rather have it in black.

FormulaFord

Established Member
Just bought mine 3 weeks ago for $28,500. Ford has $2500 rebate on car and another $500 for financing. I had to call all over the country to find it though. I bought it 1400 miles away but its the exact color and options i wanted. You can go to fords website to try to locate one (forddirect.com) or maybe traderonline.com. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread