How come??

cobra331

Established Member
How come you never see any sn95 cobras with the regular cervini's cowl hood instead of the cobra r hood? I was thinking of using it instead of the cobra r because everyone has a cobra r hood. If anyone has pics of one with a regular cowl hood, please post!!!

95whitevenom

Established Member
Man I was thinkin' the same thing as you were but as of this morning I saw a White Cobra kinda like mine but it had the rims I am going to be getting. It had the 96-98 OEM Cobra hood and it looked awesome. As for the cowl hood I saw a 94 Cobra with one and it was lowered. The hood looks nice. No pics. of it thought we stopped video taping before we saw the car.
I also have noticed everyone that had replaced their hood (95%) have a cobra R hood but it's nice to be different sometimes.

93CobraPwr

SVT Veteran
Established Member
So you have a 94-95... I SAW!

I think they are just saying the 96-98 is badass, and it is!

I put a white hood on my crystal white 94, it looked great (it was too shiny for the front bumper, so i had to get it also painted)

I paid 150 for my hood... cheap!

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
Stock 96-98 Cobra hood or Cobra R. Cerveni's stuff looks...well...like bad auto-parts house aftermarket stuff. Just my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread