How about listing those dealers that........

LSR

2nd To None
Established Member
How about listing those dealers that you have had an honest, positive experience with no matter what Ford vehicle you bought.

It would be good to hear some positivity of dealers after hearing all the negative with all of the high markups.

Here is my experience.

Mr. Darrel Owens, President of Riverview Ford in Columbia, IL 618-281-5106

Gave me a sweet deal on my future GT500 by selling it to me at MSRP. He also sold his other GT500 at MSRP. He feels that anyone that comes to his dealership deserves the car they are wanting to buy, and will give you a deal you can't refuse.

Now that is customer service. I would refer anyone to this dealership even if you are out of town.

:)

Last edited:

CaDDy

Banned
LSR said:
How about listing those dealers that you have had an honest, positive experience with no matter what Ford vehicle you bought.

It would be good to hear some positivity of dealers after hearing all the negative with all of the high markups.

Here is my experience.

Mr. Darrel Owens, President of Riverview Ford in Columbia, IL 618-281-5106

Gave me a sweet deal on my future GT500 by selling it to me at MSRP. He also sold his other GT500 at MSRP. He feels that anyone that comes to his dealership deserves the car they are wanting to buy, and will give you a deal you can't refuse.

:)

Surely you jest good sir, its not April 1st yet :lol:

Seriously though,.... he is going to sell you the ca at MSRP no bs? I also live in IL and have never been to columbia but i'll drive my pops down there right now if he can seal a deal like this.

LSR

2nd To None
Established Member
Caddy92

If you find it hard to believe, then call the number you see in my post. His 1st two GT500's are sold, but a list I am sure for MSRP has started for future GT500's he will get later in the year.

Unlike most, I have no reason not to post a dealership that was selling GT500's at MSRP. Others feel like it will change the terms of their deal or just simply would not help you at all.

All of my threads are positive and informative. And when I ussually post it is just that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread