Houston Shelby Owners...Monthly GTG

Superfly99

Stang Freak
Established Member
HOUSTON SHELBY OWNERS

Monthly GTG for breakfast.

Cadillac Bar-Kemah Boardwalk- PLAN AND EXPECT TO EAT BREAKFAST...we do not have permission to just hang around the parking lot all morning, this is NOT Coffee N Cars

9:00 AM THIRD SATURDAY OF THE MONTH...EVERY MONTH

Shine them up and bring them out.

If you used to go to Coffee and Cars at 5 AM to get a spot.....you can't tell me this is too far for you. It took me an hour and half to get to CnC, I'd leave house at 4 AM.

Besides....you get to DRIVE your Shelby! And Cadillac Bar serves mimosas, micheladas and beer if you want.

Let's kick this off March 21st

Oh, can't believe I have to say this, absolutely no burnouts or other immature moronic behavior that will keep us from using this location. DON'T BE LIKE COFFEE AND CARS

Kemah LEO really like to give tickets and make arrests, I use to live there for 6 years. Don't test them

JUST SHOW UP

PS: Prefer Shelby only...BUT... I wouldn't mind Boss, Terminator and Cobra showing up

Last edited:

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
well well, look who decided to bless us with a post :bowdown:

thanks for setting this up. We needed something that wasn't waaay early.

Superfly99

Stang Freak
Established Member
What's up Willie!! I have a new FB for us. Find me under Alloy Shelby. Then I'll add you to private group for HSO

Posted via Topify on Android

qachargh

Established Member
I'm down. I'll do my best to get my work stuff set up so I can at least make it to this first meet.

Superfly99

Stang Freak
Established Member
I REALLY need to start getting a HEAD count for breakfast so we don't overwhelm Cadillac Bar. They need some notice so they can have enough staff on hand to properly serve our group. Please start a head count here for me if you ARE attending. Please list anyone you know of that is attending in a Boss, SVT, Cobra or FGT that is not part of HSO.

We can't complain about bad service if we don't involve them with a head count.

Thanks, let's make this a success and learn from any mistakes that are made. Also the lot they are holding has 19 parking spots. Do we need more!?

Superfly99

Stang Freak
Established Member
Willie I had the same attitude about FB refused to do it. I gave in and now have a secret group for HSO. You can keep your profile totally private and not accept friend requests. Just use it for HSO purposes.

Think about it. Find me under Alloy Shelby if you change your mind. So much easier to get info out as to what we have planned. Already have 34 Houston Shelby Owners in the secret group!

Superfly99

Stang Freak
Established Member
I need the restaurant to be staffed properly. Nobody likes bad service, not enough waitstaff or waiting to be sested. Especially when there are open tables everyone can see. Yet no staff available so we can be seated.
So if you are coming....I NEED A HEAD COUNT PLEASE!!!

SIMPLE POST
1 or 2 or however many my be with you.

Help make this a success so you will want to come back!

Thanks for your help!

Alright guys, I have just been made aware of a Charitable BBQ Fundraiser by a fellow HSO member that he would like to incorporate in the day's event. So we are going to scratch the crawfish and move that to April's GTG. Instead we will be driving to the BBQ Fundraiser that begins at 2. They are working on securing parking for us together as a group. Hope to have everyone's support on this!!

BBQFundrasier_zpsuizimgbd.gif

Last edited:

Superfly99

Stang Freak
Established Member
Good to here Willie!! Hope to see you then.

qachargh.....I probably received your message. What is your FB name. I've added so many people in the last 2 weeks I can't keep up! PM here if you want.

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
chance of rain. I'll check Friday night and Saturday morning before we roll out. If it's bad we may sit this one out.

Superfly99

Stang Freak
Established Member
Ok Willie.....

We are doing this rain or shine!! Bring your DD if needed. Some of the guys DD their Shelby, so weather not an issue for them.
BBQ Fundraiser still on as far as I know.

Michael Hughes.....this WILL be a monthly meet. So 3rd Sat of the month, you know where we will be. See you in April...

Superfly99

Stang Freak
Established Member
Last weather report I saw shows rain for Saturday should be North to Northwest of Houston. We should be fine in Kemah!

Hope to see you out there.

Superfly99

Stang Freak
Established Member
Hey Willie.....it's that time. 3rd Sat of the month is here. We are doing breakfast at Cadillac Bar Kemah 9 am. Heading to MCOH show in Galveston afterwards at the Aero Museum then stopping for crawfish in Manvel at Mud Bugs.......RAIN or SHINE!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread