hotchkis suspension vs bmr, steeda, whiteline

03dsgdreams

Established Member
From what i have read online people seem to be really happy with this set up. My question is are relocation brackets really necessary? This kit seems to work just fine without them. Also it comes with a much improved upper control arm but not with a mount, same with the adjustable panhard bar, hotchkis doesn't offer a heavy duty mount for the panhard. Why is it that other company's like bmr and steeda offer mounts? Are they really needed or just a way for these company's to make more money? Steeda as well as whiteline offer ball joints to correct roll center on lowered mustangs, both company's also offer bumpsteer kits to correct the bumpsteer that supposedly becomes an issue once a vehicle is lowered. Are all these parts actually necessary? No one seems to have any complaints about the hotchkis setup and the kit doesn't really have much compared to what others offer and still greatly improves handling, brake dive, under steer, body roll, wheel hop and traction. So it make me wonder if all those other parts are just overkill and not really needed.
80118-2.jpg

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
All of those are great kits its just a matter of how deep are your pockets? I chose whiteline because they're bushings are awesome, quiet and strong with no need to grease periodically! Anyway do a searchn, there's plenty of info on all those brands!

Scarlett5.0

Established Member
I have all of hotchkis on my 2013 plus the steeda bumpsteer kit my car is so solid and handles amazing no body roll at all

Users who are viewing this thread