Hotchkis leafs...

SilvieBolt

The whore that’s blue
Established Member
cmon guys good guy to deal with. were doing a completely different setup for his rear suspension.

02TruBlue

Think of the Children
Established Member
Honestly...how different is the ride with these? I'v been looking at these as an option for a while but reallly don't want a stiffer rear, especially on the crap roads we have around here.

dino lord

itching to build...
Established Member
from riding in others' trucks, it's not bad at all. i lil firmer, but not toss you out of the seat firm.

the handling improvement more than makes up for it!

SilvieBolt

The whore that’s blue
Established Member
from riding in others' trucks, it's not bad at all. i lil firmer, but not toss you out of the seat firm.

the handling improvement more than makes up for it!

+1 its a bit stiffer than stock. ive ridin in nicks truck a few times and it handles really well

02REDSVT

alienfreek
Established Member
I personally dont like the ride, but I'm not into suspension for handling reasons, I like straight line fast...lol I can see how they would benefit track racing...

Thanks for the kind words Mike, I actually have a guy in line for these right now...

02REDSVT

alienfreek
Established Member
Did you have to put shock extenders on with these? I just got new shocks and don't want to destroy the shocks

I dont think you HAVE to, I ran them for a little bit without, but I soon after decided to put them in, and it did improve the ride along with cutting the bumpstops...

02REDSVT

alienfreek
Established Member
Did you ever find someone local? Are they Hotchkis 2411 or 2412?

I have a guy in PA... just need to get them off the truck... Sale is pretty much final. Thanks for the interest guys and I apologize for not getting back to everyone that asked about them.

Users who are viewing this thread