Hotchkis Leafs FS

roach4047

Established Member
Hotchkis Leafs FS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I purchased a set of Hotchkis leafs maybe 2 summers ago and installed them on my truck at that time. My truck has been out of service (parked) pretty much for the last 8-9 months I'd say trying to resolve some motor issues I've been dealing with. In preparation to help pay for some of the upcoming repairs I've decided to go back to my stock leafs and these Hotchkis leafs are now for sale. I've informed the mechanic to swap the leaf springs and expect a call in the near future to have them shipped out to whom ever decides to purchase them. I live 13 miles from work and could never afford any long distance type trips so I'd guess they have at the most 10k miles on them if that. That's just a rough guess though.

I'm asking $275.00 for them plus shipping. They're in good shape with relatively few miles on them and have never been driven hard.

I would think they could be ready to be shipped out sometime next week if anybody is interested. Depends mostly on my mechanics schedule really. Cash, USPS money order, or paypal 3.5%.

First perspective buyer able to pay will be awarded the sale. ie.... I won't be able to hold them for a perspective buyer while telling others they're next in line. I've lost several opportunities to sell parts in the past by previously going that route just to have the original "I'll take it" back out of the sale. I apoligize in advance if that detail happens to hinder anybody's opportunity to have a crack at them. I'm sure most of you that have sold parts can appreciate what I'm trying to avoid here.

Roach

Users who are viewing this thread