Hot Wheels Mustangs in Protecto-Paks

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Selling off some of my Hot Wheels collection. These have all either been in storage on been hanging on display for many years now. I believe the oldest one is from 2000 (it's a 1999 Mustang GT with yellowed blister). All are in the plastic Hot Wheels brand Protecto-Paks, and a majority of them have been in one since purchased. All cards are mint OR NEAR mint. I do know that there is ONE card that I just put in a Protecto-Pak today because it had warped, but had no other issues.

I know that there are a few Shelbys (older style and new), a few '69 sportroofs, a few 1996 GT verts (one of them is the Final Run edition for this style), 4 red/orange card '68 fastbacks with the colored-chrome paint and I think 2 '66 coupes done the same way, a few '66 verts on blue cards (one is a Star Spangled Banner edition), and many more. Also included are a few Matchbox cars. 1 is a newer GT500 vert, a Barrett-Jackson edition Boss 302, a Coca-Cola '68 fastback, and an off brand Chip Foose '70 fastback.

There are probably a few more that I am sure I am forgetting about, but the whole lot is 35+ cars. Looking to get $55 OBO plus shipping costs.

Sorry about the pics, but it is tough to get shiny plastic to photogragh without glaring.

IMG_20150117_175407_zpseidvzkej.jpg

IMG_20150117_174806_zps08l0qcql.jpg

IMG_20150117_174926_zpse1rnep2i.jpg

IMG_20150117_175223_zpszluvuymk.jpg

sav03cobra

Established Member
Great to see a person with a HW collection, I myself have over 200+ different hotwheels mustangs. :) I would scoop them up but I have 95% of yours lol. GLWS!

silver03svt

Established Member
Yeah, these are all duplicates that I already have too. The ones I keep, I open up and put in display cases. Need more room, so these need to go now. I think I have all the Johnny Lightning Mustangs that have been produced.

silver03svt

Established Member
PM responded. Will get you a shipping quote on Saturday.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Hmmm, how did I miss this. My grandson is a Hot Wheels freak. Problem is, he'd just open them up and put them on his race tracks.

silver03svt

Established Member
Hmmm, how did I miss this. My grandson is a Hot Wheels freak. Problem is, he'd just open them up and put them on his race tracks.

Then you should scoop them up and teach him to appreciate them.......hint, hint.

silver03svt

Established Member
Yes they are. Just responded to your PM. Will have to dig the cars out again, as I had packed them up.

Users who are viewing this thread